3

"WAKE UP Y/N, IT'S TIME FOR CLASS. I DON'T WANT to be late again! the professor will kill me!" sasha pleaded as she shook you awake. you groaned and nodded smacking her away. sasha panicked and threw on her clothes and rushed to put her hair up. all you did was slip on an oversized t-shirt and some joggers paired with white shoes.

"calm down, we'll make it in time." y/n sighed and tried to reassure the frantic brunette. "come on, you ready?" you asked her and grabbed your backpack. she nodded and you ran to make your way over to the main building and entered the lecture hall. you two arrived just in time so you two fist bumped each other and made your way to some seats.

about mid way through class, sasha pulled out a bagel and started eating it. of course this meant you now have to let her use your notes later. she was currently on her phone texting someone. "y/n." sasha whispered. you looked over to her. "can i give you some guy's number?" she smirked.

"maybe after class? or take my phone and put it in but focus!" you lectured. she smiled and took your phone, copying a number while you just continued to sketch down notes. your professor was rather careless so him seeing sasha on her phone and eating didn't phase him. he just hated when she was late.

"okay here, try and text him." she smiled and of course you smiled back but then pointed to the front of the class, letting her know to focus. suddenly your phone buzzed.

"damnit, not now." you muttered and put the phone on silent.

finally you was finished with all your classes for the day, sasha was going out with nicollo so you planned on just heading back to the dorm and do some homework. you pulled out your airpods and your phone to start playing some music for my walk home, remembering the text message you had gotten earlier in class from most likely someone who tried to reach out to me. you opened up the message.

unknown
hey my friend sasha gave me ur number?

you
yeah hi ig

unknown
hi

unknown
whats ur name?

you
y/n what about you?

unknown
eren

you
wait is it pronounced like aaron?? and youre
friends with mikasa and armin right?

you
at least thats what sasha said,
ive heard your name before

eren
yeah ig- idfk why my parents
chose to spell it like that 😭

eren
and i hope she said all good things

you
sucks 2 suck ig 😘

eren
wow ur so sweet 😐

you
i know i get that a lot <3

eren
i was being sarcastic

you
of course you were i was trying to be mean

eren
man i like u

eren
most girls who talk to me are always
too nice or flirty- its annoying

you
wow so youre a womanizer?