✿ Tears

Today is the day... The day of Amarantha's 14th birthday.

The said birthday girl woke up and get ready for the day like she usually does. Today, Rosa is not around so another maid helped her get ready.

"Thank you." She smiled at the maid gratefully. She wears a plain cascade collared blue dress with layered skirt and poet sleeves until under her knees, 2 layered petticoat, a black strap on her waist tied into a ribbon and black ribbon tie between her collar, paired with white doll shoes with strap above her ankle.

The maid smiled at Amarantha, "Its an honor to dress you up, my lady." After that happening when she was 11, the other servants that doesn't like her liked her. Of course Amarantha is still nice to them even though they don't like it. Her warmth made them warm up to her and adore her. The maid look at Amarantha as she lock her room. Its really an honor to see the Lady Amarantha on the style she dream to see on her figure. She's so jealous of Rosa to be able dress the lady everyday.

Amarantha stand up in front of her father's office for her daily greeting, she knock on it. "Come in." She heard Primo said and she open the door slowly seeing her father buried in paperworks again. Her eyes soften, 'I'll help him soon..' She thought. She walk into the room, stopping in the center of her father's office and did a perfect curtsy, "Good morning, father." She said with a soft smile.

She look up to see her father not sparing a glance at her. She's used to it now but it still hurts. Seeing that and already greeting him. She decided its time to go and start the day. She open the door slowly and go out.

"Happy birthday, Amara."

Her eyes widened as she closed the door. Primo just greeted her, her father greeted her. He hadn't greeted her for the past years... She thought he already forgot her birthday... Small tears escaped her orange eyes. She put a hand on half of her face to silent her sniffles and sobs while the other wipe the tears in her eyes.

"Sister?" She almost jump when she heard her brother's voice behind her. She immediately wiped her tears and brace herself to face Tsuna. "Tsu-Tsuna, do you need anything?" She softly smiled. Ahh, this is bad, Tsuna saw her crying.

"Sister? Did something happened?! You were crying! Did father said something?!" Tsuna panicked. "Its fine. Nothing happened." Amarantha smiled to ease her brother's panic.

Soon, Tsuna finally calm down. They now walk to the dining room for breakfast. "Did Father said something?" Tsuna ask, 'Why was she crying?' He saw her cry in front of Primo's office so its sure that its him. Maybe he said something like how disappointing his lovely sister is? Or how horrible... He can feel himself wanting to choke their father.

"Father greeted me a happy birthday."

Tsuna froze, 'Wait... What?!' So his older sister is crying because of that!? He's so happy for her. Primo doesn't really say anything to his sister if it isn't an order or something that is not personal. He grab Amarantha's hand making her surprise, "I'm happy for you, Sister!" He exclaimed with a bright smile.

Amarantha smiled at how cute Tsuna look like, she patted his gravity defying hair that is like their father, "Thank you."

"Now that I think about it. Why were you going to Father's office?" Amarantha ask curiously as they continue to walk on the hallway. Tsuna blushed a little and fidgeted his fingers, "I... I wanted to... be the first to greet you a happy birthday.." He said slowly. He can't now because his father beat him into it.

"Happy birthday, Sister..." He said with a pink hue on his cheeks.

Amarantha smiled and then giggled, 'Tsuna is really cute.' She patted his head again, "Thank you."