1 Part 1

“Of course mom.. my husband just called me to say he’s going to come home late tonight because of a business dinner.. you know how he doesn’t want me to wait for him..” said Jisoo over the phone as her hands clenched on the yarn she had on her thighs. “A lunch next Saturday at your house? I will tell him about it.. he also wants to see you and dad..”

She heaved a long sigh as soon as she hung up.

Just how many lies does she need to tell her parents everytime they  call her?

Just who is she trying to fool?

Just.. what is going on with her life?

She looked at her watch.

It was past 9 pm.

It seems like Taehyung will come home late tonight again..

Again.. that’s right.. again..

How many more nights should she wait for him to come home?

And how many more times is she going to play dumb?

Of course she has realized it already..

Of course she could see through him..

Taehyung doesn’t love her.. and he married her strictly for business..

And this marriage.. is going downhill..

She let another half an hour pass before putting back the needles and the yarn into the box.

One of her hobbies is knitting.. and ever since she moved into their wedding house a month ago, she has made two sweaters already.

A month.. she can’t believe a month has passed already ever since she exchanged vows with Taehyung..

They have been living together for a month.. but it’s just literally living under the same roof..