If only~!!! [Part-8]

The cats, dragon and Cale were heading to the ceremony to give their respect to the dead. Sort of. It was a peaceful journey for everyone. Except Cale.

Tyche made sure to bother him at every moment of time.

"Oi human, read me this book. I'm still learning this new idiotic language."-Tyche

That was the fifth time she'd asked him to read something. The black dragon, following her amazing example, had asked him to read a book as well which he wouldn't have minded if it weren't for the fact that he had already read the children 10 books since the day began.

'Aigoo, my poor life.'

Cale slightly sighed while thinking about that but still read the book handed to him. Tyche's choices for the books were usually more mature but still good enough for the children, Hong's choices usually had a lot of different kinds of legends, On's choices were history books written like story books and the black dragon's books usually consisted of all of them and some others he would like.

"Oh, young master silver shield!"-Unknown extra-1

Cale frowned and paused before looking at the Vice Captain who was coughing and Tyche, who was cackling.

Tyche had not bothered to hide her identity as a beast from the Cat tribe and everybody had slowly gotten used to her. She did have On and Hong behave like normal cats though, in case something unexpected happened.

"Young- HAHA- YOUNG MASTER SILV-"-Tyche

The black dragon was quite confused as to why Tyche was laughing so much and when he asked her, she just patted his head with her tail and told him he would understand when he got older.

He had pouted quite a bit at the answer.

"I'm sure they'll stop if I drink and act like I usually do?"-Cale

Tyche whipped her head around to look him in the eyes so fast, Cale was afraid her neck would snap.

"Don't you dare. Behave. Like. That. In. Front. Of. My. Siblings."-Tyche

Her voice was just above a whisper and she was practically hissing by the end of her sentence and Cale gulped before thinking just how scary a cat could be.

"On second thought, let's not do that. I think it would be best to avoid alcohol since I am recovering."-Cale

Hilsman brightened up at his young master's words and happily chanted something which sounded like, 'Young master... Silver light is great...'

The official story of Cale recovering came from the amazing star of Roan kingdom, the crown prince. Tyche would never admit it but she did miss him a bit. Although she liked it better with Cale since he wasn't so bright and sly as soon as he woke up.

No nobles, or any snobby and fat b****es as Tyche called them when she wasn't with the children, came to disturb him during his rest and Cale truly felt like he had achieved the life of a slacker.

"If only~!"-Tyche

She sung her weird song whenever Cale was thinking about his slacker life. He felt as though that song was some kind of ritual at times but at others, he thought of it as a warning of some kind. Oh, how he wished he could read Tyche's mind at those moments.

She watched, being invisible like the dragon, the medal giving ceremony and almost gagged in disgust when a noble who had nothing to do with the incident came forward to collect a medal. She could've sold the damned thing for a pretty little gift!

<Humans are weird.>

[A/n: Whenever the text is like this, <...>, that means Raon is communicating via, telepathy.]

"They are."-Tyche

Her voice was calm and almost nobody could hear her in the crowd except for those standing near her.

Yawning, she scratched Cale's pants lightly to get his attention and whispered something to him before walking away. The black dragon's magic also fading the moment she stepped outside the stadium.

"Guess I'll find something to play with till it's over."-Tyche

Moments later, she found a little rabbit. She had to say, it was enjoyable to hunt something after resting for a while.

[A/n: Short chapter cause I had no inspiration. Also, I have decided to change the plot a bit.]

Update:

"If only~! Cale's dream... Would..."-Tyche

Now, you have to pause for 5 minutes making the listener think you are finished.

"WOULD COME TRUE! Can't you see, your thoughts, visible on your face?"-Tyche