Lock needs confidence [Part-6]

[A/n: So I just got told that Hong is a boy. I'm not changing the gender in the past few chapters now.]

Honestly, Cale was sometimes very stupid. He had used the shield to it's full potential when he could've just started to have everyone evacuate to a corner and then use it at half power because it wouldn't need to be as big.

Tyche sighed loudly and ushered her siblings to be with her at all times. This was a very dangerous situation and Hong, because of his red colored fur, could be a target if he caught the eyes of the blood thirsty mage. Tyche once again sighed as she saw Cale spit out some blood, the main part of the attack having been over now.

'Choi Han should go and battle the mage now, so things should be fine.'

"You two, move towards Lock, ok? If you're in danger then use your poisonous fog to escape with him. I'll go check on Choi Han for now."-Tyche

Even though Tyche worried over her little adopted siblings, she also knew they were more than capable of defending themselves and surviving. Besides, they even had little boosters on them now.

Tyche would forever deny that she had bragged about her little siblings learning how to use the bracelets within a week to anyone she met. She did not brag, she was just telling people how they can never hope to match up to her cute and adorable little sister and brother, and how great they are.

Moving swiftly and silently towards the battle, she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

'Why the f*** am I here again?'

Er-... She was not feeling a bit nervous. She knew that all she had to do was kill the mage with her poison when the mage was least expecting it and she would save a lot of trouble by doing so. Or at least she hoped it would save some trouble. She hadn't particularly been trying to remember the events of the novel.

Choi Han had managed to cut off the mage's arm. She cackled at it's despaired expression and released her deadliest poison at the mage.

It struggled and puked out blood and Choi Han moved his face to look around who had finished it off before the mage could manage escape. His eyes settled on her proud form and he visibly relaxed.

"Tyche-"-Choi Han

"Yes it was me, and yes I can manipulate poison, Hong can do it too. Now get Rosalyn to burn his body and come along. Cale has probably already been moved to some sort of royal castle by now. The boy had the guts to go and puke out blood! How dare he show my little kittens something so hideous."-Tyche

Choi Han softly shook her head at Tyche showing her own worriedness over Cale's condition.

'How dare that human do something to worry my little siblings! They were practically on the verge of tears. I knew I shouldn't have brought them with me today.'

Tch-ing she ran with her full speed to where her siblings were and take them to Raon. It was better for all the children to stick together, she knew they were all worrying about Cale. Tch-ing once again, she almost growled for Choi Han to catch up quicker.

Choi Han nodded and ran at full speed, carrying her safely in his arms. It was clear she was much more agitated than he was. Perhaps he wasn't as worried for everyone because the mage was dead.

"Put me down Choi Han."-Tyche

He nodded and patted her on the head before putting her down for her to look for Lock, Hong and On. He couldn't see them anywhere near the area where they had been originally so either they were with Cale, which he hoped they were, or they were somewhere else and considering how big the capital was he didn't like the second option at all.

Tyche meowed to him once before moving towards a certain direction. He followed after, hoping she had found where the three youngest of their group had went.

"Hong! On!"-Tyche

Two fluffy, and dirty, widely grinning kittens turned back to face the black cat and ran towards her. Tyche audibly sighed in relief when she saw them while Choi Han checked Lock for any injuries.

"C'mon now, I think I have an idea as to where Cale is. And-"-Tyche

Tyche quietened down when she heard some people rush around the nearby area as if searching for someone. They didn't work for Arm, as they clearly weren't discreet, and so she could only guess they were knights or soldiers of the kingdom. She sighed and grumbled about how she was going to scratch Alberu for disturbing her before she motioned for Choi Han to regroup with Rosalyn and be honored for his bravery. She also motioned for Lock and her sweet siblings to come with her.

Tyche and her little group got back safely in the Henituse mansion and settled there for the night.

She had scratched a few servants badly, a lot of them would leave scars, for daring to brush her fur or even get close to her until Hans came.

"How dare those servants brush my fur with that cheap brush? Even in the royal palace, Alberu was the only one allowed to touch me. They think that just because I'm a cat that they can invade my private space and touch me?! Ugh!"-Tyche

She grumbled some more while Lock just nervously smiled at her and tried to console her. Hong and On had took to getting some food from Beacroux, apparently they wanted a midnight snack in case they woke up at the middle of the night and were hungry. Lock was the one brushing through her fluffy and thick fur right now, very gently.

"Hmph! Anyways, you should f****** be more confident wolfy. One of these days you're going to get scammed and you'll be crying cause of how stupid you were. Someone could even kidnap you easily with the way you handle yourself. Have a little pride dammit."-Tyche

Lock nervously nodded at her scolding and just said he'll try to be more confident while Tyche just sighed at him and said something about 'Kids are too nervous these days...' which Lock didn't comment on.

"We're back."-On

Tyche watched her siblings trudge in the room and sighed a bit at seeing them still a bit shaken up and be sad about whatever happened with Cale.

"Oi. Come here you two."-Tyche

The two silently went up to where Lock and her were sitting.

"Cale's doing ok. He has an ancient power which has healed his body and the blood he spat out was just a result of him using that power. You can say the power purified his body and made him a bit healthier, or something like that."-Tyche

What Tyche didn't know was that Cale had actually spat out a bit less blood than the 'novel'. Since his diet was actually proper, with him eating good meals and running around, his body was in better condition. His plate was still weak however the strain on it wasn't a lot at the moment so with his physical condition being better, he had of course suffered a bit less.

[A/n: So like, I have a problem for you guys to solve,

 Tyche + Trauma = ???]