Thomas - thighs

I held the hoodie in my hands as i walked towards Thomas car and getting into the passenger seat. I shut the door behind me and placed the hoodie over my thighs which looked huge whenever i sat down. I didn't havda thigh gap like most girls and i were very aware of it.

"bloody hell, why are your music so loud i swear the whole london can here you right now!" i exclaimed leaning forward and turning his music downto 10, he playfully slapped my hand.

"you know what they say...." i crossed my arms over my chest "what do they say?" he smirked "never touch a man's music"

I rolled my eyes and started to put my seatbelt on "no one says that" i buckeled myself in "they do!" he said "do not" i responded.

do too!" he whined "stop acting like a child" i said teasing him.

We were usually playful with each other, other people saw it as aggresive or rude, but we both knew we didn't mean it most of the time.

He took his car out of his drive way and started to speed down the road "they shouldn't have given you a liscene" i muttered under my breath.

"someone is jealous of these skills i see" he said pulling up to a stoplight and i chuckled "yeah right" i lookedat him.

"it's hot as hell in here, why do you have this hoddie with you?" he grabbed it and i stopped him.

"m-my legs are just cold" he glared at me, pulling the hoodie away and throwing it into the back seat. I looked down at my thighs, hating how they looked and i looked out of the window.

"what's wrong?" he asked "nothing" i said as the light changed colors and he started driving again.

"i can tell something is wrong" he said looking back and forth between the road and me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder rubbing it, i sighed "just my thighs i guess. They look huge when i sit down...." i trailed off not wanting to cry about it. It was stupid. I didn't need to cry over it.

"love..." he said in a soft voice. His hand left my shoulder and he shut the music off.

The only noise was the cold air blowing through the vents. He made a turn and i heard his turning signal before it shut off. His hand left the wheel and made its way in between my thighs. He squeezed my left thigh and ran his hand up and down, my stomach fluttered and my heart beat was racing.

"there's nothing wrong with with you thighs" he said with a small chuckle "they're perfect, they're my soft pillows" i looked over at him and he smiled "don't give me that death look" he said "and i like when they sandwich my face or even better when they shake after i-" i slapped my hand over his mouth "don't finish that sentence if you plan of living until tomorrow" i removed my hand slowly "yes ma'am" he chuckled.

"but seriously love, you have the best thighs. They deserve a throphy." i rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. I smiled a little bit to myself "look at that cute smile" he said pinching my cheeks.

I slapped his hand away and he turned his music back to an extreme volume. I decided not to get on him about it though. His hand still rested on my thigh as he started to driving again. I sat my hand over his and just enjoyed our time together.

——————————————

Sorry for a short chapter, i will do a longer next time.