Thomas - cyberbullying

Y/n pov:

I were at my boyfriend's house sitting on the couch watching tv. I couldn't focus beacuse my heart was beaing so fast and my mind was racing, my phone kept vibrating and i started to shake a little. I had been receiving messages from people body shaming me and accusing me of things i never did, every time i tried to defend myself but they would screenshots of my chat and then post it and call me "pathetic" and "worthless."

Thomas pov:

I invited Y/n over to my house so we could watch movies together but after a while i notice she have got alot of messages on her from and it makes her very nervous and a little scared, i think she isn't telling me something.

Y/n pov:

I think Thomas start to find out what's happening and it makes me very nervous. He's looking at me like something is going on but i can't tell him, i don't want him to get involved in this.
Thomas noticed my phone vibrating and reached for it "no!!" i exclamied and slapped my hand over it before he could get it "love....why are you getting so many notifications?" my hand started to shake from its position on my phone and Thomas noticed "woah love.." he placed one of his hands over mine "take some deep breaths, is there something going on?" i tried my best to control my breathing but the way he was looking at me, made me brust into tears "y/n..." he whispered and pulled me into his chest "i didn't do it but no one belives me!" i cried into his shirt.
He grabbed my phone "may i?" he asked me gently. I nodded and hide my face in his chest, one of his hands rubbed up and down my back while the other started to go through my phone, suddenly his arm stopped and you felt him get stiff "what the f^ck! are they seriously saying stuff like this about you?" i just cried harder, you heard him start to take screenshots on the chat, after a few minutes he locked my phone and placed it on the couch "why didn't you tell me?" he whispered wrapping both of his arms around me. I let out a breath "i d-don't know" he sighed and kissed my head "you have to tell me when something like this happens okay?" i picked my head up from his chest and looked him in the eyes, his hands caressed my cheek and he kissed my forehead "none of it is true" he whispered, his hands moved up and
down my sides "your body is perfect" he looked into my eyes "your eyes.." his thumb traveled over my lips "your lips.." he pinchead my cheek lightly causing me to smile "your smile.....all of it is perfect" he leaned forward and kissed my lips softly "i love you" he said "i love you too" you said and kissed him back.

Time skip

i don't remember exactly when but at some point i fell asleep to his compliments. When you woke up it was completely dark outside and you were in his bed, you sat up "Tommy?" you called for him, he can out of the bathroom shirtless "hey baby" he walks over to you and kissed you "did you sleep well?" he asked, you nodded. He grabbed one of
his hoddies and put if over your head, you pushead your arms through. Once the hoddie was on he put his hands on both sides of your face and kissed your cheeks "let's go get some ice cream, we can eat it at the park" you nodded excitedly, he held his hand out to you and you grabbed it getting out of his bed.
He put a shirt on quickly, then pulling a hoddie over his head and grabbing his phone "where's my phone?" you asked him, he looked at you "i have it don't worry about it for right now" you nod and then quietly thanking him, you guys left his house and started walking to the ice cream shop. The entire way he held your hand and kept looking at you making you blush.

Once you guys got to the ice cream shop, Thomas let me order whatever i wanted, i stood in front of him looking at all the flavors while he hugged me from behind and placed soft kisses on your neck. He was often clingy in public and i didn't mind it at all. I ordered a small cone "large" he wispered against my neck "okay i'll have a large" you said to the cashier "anything else?" she asked. Thomas arm tightened around your stomach and his other hand caressed your hip "that's all" you said.
Thomas handed you his wallet and you payed then thanking the lady when she have you your ice cream. We walked to the park and sat in the grass, Thomas insisted on laying his head in your lap so you let him. He looked up at you while you ate "when i see those guys at school i'm gonna knock their teeth out" i blushed, loving how protective he was of me, my hand made it way to his hair "oh really?" i asked smiling "mhm" he said before closing his eyes. I continued to play with his hair and eat my ice cream "i wanna f^cking kill them, no one talks bad about my girl and gets away with it" him referring to me as his girl gave me butterflies, i sighed " it's oka-" he cut me off "it's not, i can't wait to see them at school on monday" his hand clenched into a fist. I rested my hand on his chest, rubbing it "thank you" you whispered to him, he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Time skip

Today was it thursday and i'm very nervous and a little bit scared beacuse i were going to have go to school. My school had online class on mondays to wednesday and in person, thursday and friday for my grade.
I stuffed my notebook and pencil into my bag before throwing it over my shoulder and walked out my room, down the stairs and grabbed a fruit from the kitchen and then heading to my front door and when i walked outside the door and close it, i ran into Thomas "ouch" i said blinking and looking up at him "why are you here?" he smiled down at me "you look beautiful today" i blushed and looked away "seriously though why are you here?" i asked again "beacuse i'm drivning you to school" he put an arm around your shoulder and started to guide me to his car.
Once we got in the car, he started drivning to school, he kept his hand on my thigh, i thought something was off beacuse he never randomly drove me to school and he never took his car to school usually either, once you guys got there he ran around to your side and opened the door for you "your highness" he stated gesturing you to exit his car, i laughead and pushead his shoulder playfully. I picked my bag up of the seat but he told me to leave it "im why?.." i asked suspiciously, he held my hand and we walked into school together. He started going the opposite direction of the classroom "um tommy class is that..." that's when i heard guys laughing down the hallway and i immediately recognized who they were "oh no..."

-----------------------

A/n: Long chapter and part 2 is coming