Jake - scars

Y/n pov:

Me and jake had just gotten out of the shower together, he quickly got dressed before giving me a quick kiss and leaving me alone in his room to get ready.

I set a timer for 1 hour beacuse i didn't want his family to be late, his family hosted a holiday party annually and all of his relatives from far away came to celebrate. I had been last year and i remembered it as the best night of my life.

After an hour i were finally ready, i grabbed my phone from the charger, walked out of his bedroom and made my way down the stairs.

{~this is you dress~}

"Mom!" i called and Jake's mother came rushing over, she gasped "get the camera!" she exclaimed to his grandmother, she gave her the camera and she took pictures of me.

Jake walked over, he looked at me and wrapped an arm around my lower back "you look sexy" he whispered in my ear and handing me, my heals "i need to talk to you" i whispered and pulled him into the bathroom, closing the door behind us "what is it?" he asked confused.

I held my wrists out to him and he ran his thumb over them "do you think they're noticeable?" i asked worriedly, he shook his head "i think you notice them beacuse you know they're there princess, no one else will". I let out a deep breath.

"should i cover them up? i have makeup ups-" he put his finger over my lips "you don't need to cover them up and you don't need to be embarassed about them, they are a part of who you are and they show that you're strong and that you're a survivor, they're a part of you and you should leran to love them, look how far you've come" he whispered and i looked into the mirror.

"look how beautiful you are and look how genuine your smile is....you aren't who you were all those months ago" i smiled "i'm right aren't i?" he asked and i nodded my head, he kissed my neck "good" he smiled before grabbing my wrists and kissing them "we're going to be late if we don't leave now" he said and pulled me out of the bathroom.

We got into the car and started the 30 minute drive, Jake held my hand the entire way which were sweating.
Once we got there and said hello to everyone i felt comfortable, he was right, no one had noticed.

Jake's seven year old niece ( pretend he has a niece ) ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my legs "Y/n!" she exclaimed, i smiled down at her and placed both of my hands on her back "uncle told me that you fought a battle and that you won!" i looked over at Jake which smirked at me and continued to talk to on of his friends.

I hesistantly showed her my wrists "woah! so cool!" she said and a tear escaped my eye "you think so?" she nodded up at me and i placed my hand on the side of her cheek "thank you" i said and she giggled as she ran back to her mother, i felt some arms sneak around my waist from behind me and wet kisses on my neck "this wasn't a bad idea to come here, wasn't it princess?" i turned around to face him "i'm glad i didn't miss this and nobody haven't notice my scar" he smiled at me "i'm glad that your feel comfortable with this and i'm glad to see you happy, i love you" he said pulling me closer to him "i love you too" i said, layed my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips.

———————————————————

Come with any reaquest if you have any?