Jake - ance

TW for some people

Y/n pov:

"baby i'm so tired" Jake whinned from the bed, it was my first time sleeping at his house and i was nervous, i were looking into the mirror and i had taken my makeup of and washead my face. My acne looked irritated and he hadn't seen my face completely bare before, i held onto the bathroom door that separated me and him.

I quickly opened it and climbed into bed facing away from him "hey you" he started to poke my side "i want cuddles, back up into me" i slowly backed up until my back was pressed against his chest.
He let out a deep breath against my ear "you smell good" he said "t-thanks" i responded shutting my eyes tightly "can i have a kiss?" he asked, i hesitate and didn't face him.

"baby?" he started and i let out a breath "hmm?" he got up from the bed and walked around it until he was laying right infront of me, he brushed his nose against mine and smiled "you look sad" he said frowning and tucking a strand if my hair behind my ear "you don't think i look....ugly?" I whispered "ugly?" he raised his eyebrows and looked at me confused "you're beautiful, what..." he trailed off as a singel tear left my eye.

He wiped my tear away with his thumb "my acne-" he cut me off "is beautiful baby, everything about you is beautiful, why would i use something you can't control against you? i love all of you and everything an imperfection is perfect in my eyes, i'm so in love with you, i have never felt this way about anyone and nothing is going to change that" he kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest.

I rested against him and let out the breath i had been holding, he kisses the top of my head "if anyone makes fun of you for it, i'll kill them" i giggled "no Jake don't kill them okay?" he sighed "okay but i'd face the consequeces for you princess" i look up at him and find him looking at me with love in his eyes "would you really do anything for me?" i asked "yeah i would do anything to make you happy and i don't think i can found anyone better beacuse you helped me when i was in a bad situation and you're always there for me when i have a tough time or when i get into bad things..." i smiled  "so let me take care of you this time" he said while looking at me "thanks for begin there for me" i said to him before i put my lips on his and then layed down on his chest "no problem, love" and after some minutes of talking and comforting each others, then we fell asleep with me on his chest and his arms thigtly around my body.
——————————————————————

A/n: sorry if its short but it's cute though 🥺