Author's Note

Hello my lovelies. I'm starting with an author's Note right at the beginning because I don't wish to bore y'all out of your minds with constant A/Ns.

Well, this book as the description entails is about romance, smut, smut, smut. Quite a few sex scenes 😈. If you do not like this, I'm afraid you're in for something else haha.

If you still wish to read this book then please do. There will be no trigger warnings as this is just a normal, cheesy romance filled book.

Come on now! You didn't think I wouldn't add the dramatic edge to this, did you?

DO's AND DON'Ts
DO👉🏻 Comment and vote on this please. Your comments warm my heart and it'd make me aware of your sincere thoughts regarding this
DO👉🏻 Constructive criticism. Criticize me all you want but do so politely. I'd appreciate that a lot
DO👉🏻 Let me know if you experience typos because I write straight from my head and I barely have time to edit.
DO👉🏻 add this book to your library and reading lists so others can see and read too.

DON'T👉🏻 Be abusive and impolite to people here. Everyone here is family and negativity is strictly prohibited.
DON'T👉🏻 Be insensitive to the characters. These characters are my creations and I love all of them equally. I'm not writing some unrealistic stuff here. People are allowed to be imperfect.
DONT👉🏻 Hate on anyone in the comment section. People see things differently and we all have a right to freedom of expression.
DON'T👉🏻 Forget to vote on each chapter as you read through 🥺🥺

I love y'all so damn much already. Looking forward to hearing from y'all

Love, Lee