CHAPTER FIVE

AVERY

Why am I always thinking of the things he could do to me?

This time, he got up and walked to me as I moved backwards. He trapped me against the wall using his arms. His breath inching dangerously close.

“You look so beautiful in this outfit” he whispered

I was wearing a bum short and a big top. My hair was tied in a messy bun.
He kissed my cheek and I was red as beetroot.
He brought his lips to my earlobe and licked it.

“Mmmm” I moaned

“My love, you’re playing a very dangerous game here. You bite your lip unconsciously and turn me on. You look at me like you want to rip my clothes off and yet, your actions and words tell very different tales.
“You need to learn how to align your thoughts with your words or I won’t have this much patience for that long if you continue to tease me.”

Believe me. My patience has stretched too thin myself. I think.

“You keep saying these things and then confusing me. But this is all weird. We basically just met. You’re still a stranger. We can’t have anything serious between us.”

“Why?”

This is the part where I sort everything out so we can both do our separate things without involving one another.

“Because you’re a one night stand kind of guy and I’m not. I know that’s how we met but I’m quite the old fashioned type. That was a first time for me doing that kind of stuff without getting to know the person better or being in a relationship with the person. And ….”

“Carry on love. You’re not one to run out of words that easily.” He pressed.

“And you look like the kind of guy who would fuck anything that has a pulse.”

“Female mammals? Yes. Amphibians? No! And certainly not reptiles. Yup! No! Never!”

Okay, scratch that. It didn’t go as planned.

“What?”

“Oh I thought we were listing the things we can do” he smiled

“You can smile? I was beginning to think you only had a smirk permanently placed on your face,”

“This one night stand type of guy is on the edge of losing his mind for the old fashioned type of girl like you. I’m not doing all this to get in between your legs although I won’t pass on that opportunity if I do get the chance.

Let’s do this Avery. Let me take you out on a few dates. If after that, you don’t want me, I’ll keep off you.”

Way to go, lover boy.

I was about to talk when he continued

“And I know you feel just the same way I do. What’s the point of holding back?”

“I was going to agree to what you said Stefan, not object”

“Oh! That’s a first” he smiled a very deep and cute smile. I noticed his dimples
He even has dimples. Is there any awesome quality this guy is falling short of?

Dear lord! Am I even your child? I look like a potato. A good looking potato but nevertheless, a potato.

“In that case, I should let you get back to whatever you was doing. I’ll see you tomorrow. He made to move from where we were standing.

I suddenly hated the idea of going back to doing whatever boring thing I was up to before he came.

What was I even doing?
I tugged at his hoodie; holding him back.
He turned back to me. He slowly brought his hands up to cup my face, looking me in the eye.

“Want me to keep you company? Just say it. It’s not that hard to keep me here” he says while inching closer to my face.

“When you put it like that, you sound sincere”

“I am sincere about you. I wouldn’t be doing this if I wasn’t. I haven’t been able to get you off my mind ever since that night, Avery.”

“Then don’t go. I want you here” I whispered

“You have no idea what you do to me” he placed some loose strands of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

“I’m all yours till whenever you want, love”
I kissed him. I hated the distance between us and I needed to close the gap.

I’m brought back to our first night. The emotions I felt then. I was thirsty quite alright. But water wouldn’t quench this thirst, that’s for sure.

He kissed me back with so much passion as he was darting his tongue around my lips that I forgot how to breathe for a moment. He held my waist with one hand and the back of my neck with the other, pulling me even closer.

I tugged at his hoodie again, this time stronger than the first. He pulled back. I thought he wanted this.

“Are you sure? Once I start I might not be able to stop”

Is he serious? Asking for permission after what we’ve done before?

I nodded fast.

“I want you Stefan”

He smiled and pulled me by my hands as he headed for the couch.

“Sit down and relax your back” he commanded

I can’t express how that authoritative tone made me pool between my panties. I obeyed.

He pulled my shorts off slowly, teasing me. He kissed my thighs and pulled off my panties.

“I haven’t even touched you and you’re already wet. You’re so fucking perfect”
He stretched to kiss my lips and went back to touching me.