She cursed looking at her phone screen.

Xavier : what happened.

Xavier looks at her with his questioning gaze as she is looking  at her phone screen her face is looking tense.

Czarina : i don't know, she sounded like shelly, i swear if this time she'll play any trick thn she is done for good, I'll fucking show tht bitch her true place..

She said irritation can be clearly visible in her beautiful facial features, she is already frustrated by her current situation, and now these bitches are trying to get on her nerves, She opens her snap chat as she open the video send by an unknown number, as soon as tht vedio play her eyes trun pitch red, hands shivering in rage, tht bitch really had a death wish, Xavier read her facial expression nd snatch her phone from her hands nd rewind the vedio, to see what makes her mad.

Vedio content.

Shelly is sitting in there classroom, there classroom is completely empty, only shelly is there, nd thts when ryan enter he said something but they are unable to hear as the vedio is mute, shelly get up from her desk steps towards ryan, as he step towards her, they both are talking something, after few seconds they are standing facing each other ryan back is facing the camera, nd shelly started to sobs, nd it looks like ryan is trying to comfort her, nd soon she hugs him, ryan didn't pushed her, nd when she pulled away she wipe her tears, nd ryan cupped her face nd thn he leaned a little towards her, nd it looks like they are kissing.

End the video content.

Xavier looks at czar with his mouth ajar, he knows what's going to come, her eyes are red in blood thirst, like she'll kill anyone, and xav knows how dangerous it is.

Xavier : czar..

Before he could say anything she cut Him off in the middle..

Czarina : just one thing i want from you xav.

She looked at him with such seriousness like it was the last day of their life, as she continued her words..

Czarina : don't stop me, iam not forcing you to follow me, follow me or not, it's totally up to you, but if you decide to follow me thn you are forbidden to say a word, you'll not stop me, nd it's not a request it's an oder, now the choice is yours..

Her voice laced with something menacing, and xav swear if looks can kill he should have died till now by her sharp gaze. Without waiting for his reply czar turns on her heels heading towards that bitch. And after a second of completion with himself xav follow her, the hell he is going to leave her like These, hell no even she'll be the cruelest girl alive in the world he is not going to leave her side.

No one is perfect in this world, everyone has their own imperfections.
And if you truly love someone you'll accept them with all their imperfections.

Soon they reached Ryan's classroom and the professor got stunned by her unexpected presence.

Prof : miss yohaness how can I help you..

The prof. asked, but she ignored him, all the way and dashed towards Shelly who is looking at czar with her fake confused expression but internally she is smirking her plan is working just the way she wanted it to. Ryan is not in classroom as he went to return one library book, actually tht book was issued by shelly, they bumped on each other at corridor, everything went as she planned, as shelly asked his help to return the book saying tht she is not feeling well nd ryan agreed to help her out of courtesy, unaware of the evil thoughts her mind is cooking, she planned everything by herself, nd now everything is going according to it., Czar grab her hair in her fist nd yank her up nd started to drag her out of the class by her hair.