Chapter 21

A table for two

A table for two.

"How long until we get there? My legs are already giving up on me," I whined, punching air like a little kid.

"Stop whining, Y/n. Look..." Jimin pointed to some kind of building on the seaside. "You can already see the restaurant in front. It's only like 400 meters away!"

"ONLY???? Jimin... you overestimate my athletic abilities," I raised my brows, amusingly looking at him.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"No," I shook my head in denial.

"Good," he nodded satisfied. "Cause I wasn't gonna do it anyways!"

"Yah!" I yelled, hitting Jimin's shoulder with my palm. "Jimiiiin~ carry me!" I cried out, strangling him as I wrapped my arms around his neck from the back. I did it intentionally, getting back at all the teasing he did on me. I was in the mood to annoy him a little.

"Ahhhhh! L-let g-go, you l-little devil," he mumbled, out of breath as he tried to escape my hold.

"Jiminaaaa, carry me pleaseee~ I'm so tired!" I sang dramatically as my legs were in the air, swaying back and forth as Jimin tried to shake me off of him.

"Y-you will c-choke m-me! Let g-go!" He kept on complaining, his voice raspier. Jumping and running around he desperately tried to get rid of me, I was a laughing mess at this point.

My laugh immediately stopped when I heard a bang against metal. It echoed though the street, causing me to let go of the man who was in continuous pain while rubbing his aching forehead.

"Did you just... hit your head against the pillar?"

"What does it look like?" He angrily said as he squatted down burying his face in his hands. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"A-are you okay?... I'm sorry," I mumbled, keeping my head down while I was patting Jimin's back as support.

"Tell me honestly..." Jimin sighed and stood up facing me. I tried to suppress my laugh when seeing a red mark in the middle of his forehead. "Are you trying to kill me?"

I pursed my lips together, trying to keep my cool. Jimin notices and warns. "Don't you dare laugh at me."

And that was my last string. I burst out laughing while pointing at his forehead. He annoyingly looks at me until I fall on my butt and start grunting like a pig in between my giggles. Jimin tried to hold himself together but my not so girly laugh was becoming contagious.

Scoffing at my outburst, he grabs me out of nowhere, scaring me shitless. But this time he doesn't stop his movements like he always does and effortlessly throws me over his shoulder. I'm hanging upside down as Jimin carries me towards the restaurant.