Chapter 6

Apology

Apology.

Y/n

I slammed the door of my bedroom out of anger. Jimin really outdid himself today and as much as I fear him, I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. He was way out of line.

If he hates me so much, why does he care about some bruise on my elbow?...

Earlier today I thought of a plan to try and make our marriage work but if he keeps on doing the things he does, I don't think I can set this plan in motion. But I guess we'll have to see. I might be wrong.

Walking up to the mirror of the bathroom, I took off my sweater and looked at the huge bruise that formed on my elbow. Deeply sighing, I let my pants fall to the ground and turned my body sideways for a better look at my hip. There was another ginormous bluish mark on my skin.

At least I didn't get any cuts from this fall...

It would have been catastrophic...

Fully turning my body around, I stared at my exposed back through the mirror. That was one disturbing scene. My eyes traveled back and forth across an ugly scar that only left painful memories of the past.

Deciding I had enough of staring at my beat up body, I hopped in the hot shower and quickly went to bed. Tomorrow is an important day so it would be great if I could get some good sleep. Feeling myself getting more exhausted, my eyelids got heavy and without much thought about today I drifted off to sleep.

The next day came pretty quick and I felt like I'm still tired from yesterday. Forcing myself to get up from bed, I get ready as fast as I can and head downstairs towards the kitchen.

My eyes went wide at the spotless kitchen which almost literally shined. I remember that yesterday after my tantrum, I left the kitchen in a complete mess. I don't think I washed any dishes either.

That must have been Jimin...

Maybe he isn't that useless after all...

Entering the kitchen, I opened the fridge and started organizing the leftovers in the containers for Jimin and I. Yesterday I cooked a lot so this food is going to last for today.

Look at me... Such a good wife...

Letting out a small giggle at my thought, I closed the containers and put them in a bag. One I took for myself and the other one I left for Jimin on the kitchen counter. Grabbing empty dishes, I opened a dishwasher to put them there. Letting out a gasp as soon as I saw a mess in there, I put down the dishes aside. Everything inside the dishwasher was full of soap and foam.

How does this dumbass not know how to use a dishwasher?...

It's made for him. It's made for the dumb and lazy...