Xavier : i have more than enough space, i have installed new games we can give it try.

Xavier said playing along with her, with an iam so proud of myself grin on his lips, and czar literally forget the main reason they were there, her mind is calm and relaxed, that's why xav is an important part of her life, whenever she was facing hard time he was always there beside her, to console her, to light up her mood, even if he didn't have the solution of her problems, he'll make sure to divert her mind from tht, thts what best friend do isn't they.

Even if they don't have a proper solution to your problems, they'll make you forget all your problems by giving the weirdest suggestions they can.

Grace : you two get your ass here right now..

Grace shouted again, hell it's an headache to tolerate these duo. Czar rolled her eyes dragging xav with her and soon they are standing in the dinning room, facing the all mighty grace, she is sitting in the family head chair, her facial expressions is clam even though her insides are in choas, thts her speciality, she never let anyone she her true emotions, she is good at hiding it, but her family knows all the emotions running through it, even through she hide it well they can still assume it, as they learn to cope up with her in all these years they spent together with her.

Aiden Ethan nd caleb are sitting in there respective place, didn't dare to utter a word, coz even if grace is good at hiding they can still sense it, grace is at rage, which means danger, nd if they didn't want to work as petrol in her fire called grace thn they should keep quiet.

Grace : let me show you the latest movie i have watched, after that you have to answer a few of my questions, about what you understood by it..

Her tone was calm, who will believe tht she is the same person who was shouting all along like she'll kill anyone, nd now look how sudden her posture change from shouting to sitting idle with her calm posture.

She snaps her fingers and the big tv screen turns on, as an video starts to play, the video in which Czar is dragging ryan out of the stage towards the pool, grace nd czar both look at the screen unfazed, while others ( xav, Aiden , Ethan, caleb ) gulped knowing very well it's the Silence before Strom. They divert their gaze from the screen when the czar kisses ryan forcefully in the pool and the next thing they hear is a loud glass shattering sound echoes in the whole mansion, as grace throw the vase harshly at the tv screen, results in the big un repairable dent on the screen.

Grace : what the fuck was tht czarina, explain it..

Her tone is still clam even though the rage running through her veins.

Czarina : there's nothing to explain, it's exactly what you are seeing at the screen.

Czarina said with an shrugged, isn't it clear enough what is going on by seeing the video photage, than what grace wanted her to explain.

Grace : don't use tht bratty tone with me young lady, don't forget who iam.

Grace said not liking the tone she is talking to her.

Czarina : than what should I say, what do you expect me to explain, isn't it clear enough tht we are kissing, what else you want me to say. Do you want me to say tht iam giving him mouth to mouth respiration or what..