|ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ ƬӇƦЄЄ|

.

.

.

Once the two skeletons were outside and away from Papyrus, Sans spoke. "So, why are you here? I know you aren't here just to hang out with my brother." I secretly was panicking inside when he said that. 'What do I do?? What do I say?? Fate or whatever deity help me!!'. 'No.' 'Wait what?? I must be imagining things..'

"...Fine. I'll say why I'm here." Sans seemed to motion me to go on. "I may or may not accidentally went through a portal here and then your brother found me." I said. 'I'll just.. go ahead and go back to Papyrus now'. With that, I turned around and was about to start walking away when suddenly a blue bone attack pierced through me.

'Damnit damnit! Now I can't move or else I'll take damage! I don't think I even did anything to deserve this.' I stayed in place and watched as Sans teleported in front of me "We aren't done answering questions yet." ...I feel like dying at this point. I want to go back to my somewhat normal human life before this! But I can't.

Suddenly I got an idea. 'Wait. I haven't checked my hp before yet. Surely I have more than one right? Killer killed an entire AU!' at that moment Sans did a *Check on me. 'Hah! Thank you for helping me in my totally genius plan!' I looked at the information that was displayed in front of me.

K̶I̶L̶L̶E̶R̶ ̶S̶A̶N̶S̶
[̶R̶E̶D̶A̶C̶T̶E̶D̶]

ALEX HERNANDEZ

LV: 0

HP: 10

ATK: 6

DEF: 5

*Not what it seems..

Along with that, my soul showed itself. It wasn't the target soul I have, or well Killer has. Instead, it was a HUMAN soul. MY HUMAN SOUL. Once I saw the amount of HP I had I immediately moved and took damage before opening a portal. 'IM SORRY PAPYRUS! WE'LL MEET AGAIN!' I thought as I jumped through.

As I landed on the other side I realized something 'Wait.. I didn't stop to think about where the portal is going to take me to... again..' I thought before looking around where I'm at. Familiar snowy forest, familiar cliff, and a familiar sk- wait no that's space!

Guess I'm in Outertale now. Before I move on.. Didn't my *Check say that the original Killer's information was redacted? That's odd.. Then again I was the one who got reincarnated into Killer's body. ...Why did I even reincarnate into Killer, who already killed his entire AU? I don't think anything would've happened to him to cause this. Did he di-

.
I saw a skeleton standing above me. I was on the floor laying down. I was coughing out blood.
.
'What's happening?!'
.
'I guess this is the end. At least I will be with the others. I hope they forgive me. Probably not, unless it's
my.. brother.'
.
'I- Is this Killer's thoughts?!'
.
My, or well Killer's, vision was darkening.
.
'Who is this skeleton standing above me?! I can't recognize them! My vision is so blurry!'
.
Then it went black.
.

Once I got out of the memory I quickly looked around before sighing. I'm a bit on alert after that.. Who wouldn't be? Anyways, I should look out for... actually I don't know who I'm looking out for. I guess any skeleton in general, since I don't know who the heck killed Killer. Well definitely not any Papyruses, too short to be a Papyrus.

I should look around while I'm here I guess. I should also take a break. Don't want to pass out again..! Wonder how Papyrus is doing now that I suddenly left without a goodbye. Probably sad.. Oh well I'll visit him when I can. I started walking to the classic cliff Error likes to hang out at and fall off. Not like I'll fall off, whatever deity that's controlling this multiverse is already giving me enough pain. Plus I'll just stay away from the edge.

Rustling was heard before Outertale! Sans walked where Killer used to be. He looked at the direction Killer was heading towards. "...Guess I'll tell the others that they are in my AU now... Why can't I ever take a break?? First Error and now some new Sans that is running from everyone!" He grumbled to himself. He was tired and grumpy along with being a bit hungry. He took out his phone and unlocked it before texting in the group chat 'The skeleton you're looking for is in my AU now leave me alone for a while.'

With that done, he teleported back to his bedroom and immediately fell asleep once he laid down. The door then opened a minute later "HEY BRO..ther..?" Outertale! Papyrus immediately lowered his voice once he saw that his brother was asleep. He slowly closed the door. "I'LL MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR HIM WHEN HE WAKES UP! HE MUST BE HUNGRY WHEN HE DOES!" He said once he was all the way downstairs in the kitchen. He put on his apron and started.