|ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ ƠƝЄ|

.

.

.
I really.. wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting that I would die so.. suddenly and that I would die this way.

Someone had managed to break into my house at nighttime, I of course was staying up reading books with headphones on while listening to music. Hey, what would you do if your insomnia wouldn't let you sleep and you really wanted to catch up on your favorite books?

I didn't notice because well I had headphones on, a bit more than half of the volume was up which was a bit loud.

It seems that the person that broke in was the serial killer that has been on the news for these last couple days. I had later on eventually turned off my phone and put down my headphones along with my books before immediately going to sleep. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the back door creaking.

I never woke up after that, I suppose I got killed in my sleep. At least I didn't get to feel the pain.. I then woke up in a room. I was laying down on a bed.

I recognize the room although I only recognize it from some game I watched some play throughs of and read fan-fictions of too. But.. what am I doing here?
Suddenly I get a rush of memories of what happened before I had taken over this body.

So it seems that I am Killer assuming from the memories I've gotten but where is Chara? I'm supposed to have Chara follow me around as a ghost, right? But it might be different because I'm a human who just died and got stuck in this body...

I got up from the bed and walked outside the room and down the stairs. There was no one here, of course. I opened the front door of the house and walked outside. I decided to just walk around as I tried to sort out my thoughts.

From the memories I've gotten I figured out that the Star Sanses nor the Bad Sanses are aware of me. To them I'm just in a regular classic undertale copy. 'Regular'. Although it's just a matter of time before one of the two groups would see something is different with this copy than the other Undertale copies.

I would have to practice a lot to be able to open up portals and how to defend myself with bone attacks and other things Killer has, I should also try to learn other things other than fighting with bone attacks and knives. Although the original Killer has experience with this I don't because I wasn't the one who just murdered an entire AU full of monsters... No offense to myself. I had them spent the next few hours trying to practice with my magic. Some attacks being easier to learn than others.

Once I had finally managed to master making attacks with my magic I tried making portals. Which after some tries I've managed to do something good enough, right when I was able to be able to make a somewhat stable portal I heard another portal open. I quickly closed the portal before I went and hid behind a big bush that wasn't too far from the new mysterious portal. It seems that the Star Sanses came in here, most likely Ink noticing something was wrong with this Undertale copy... Of course..

Knowing Dream can sense people's emotions and auras they could probably find me soon if I stay here any longer.. I tried to open a reasonably stable portal as quietly as I can, keyword being tried. The sound of the portal alerted them "HEY!!" I ran as quick as I could and jumped into the portal, the Star Sanses only seeing a black figure in the distance run into the portal before it closed up.  Blue pouted "THEY JUST RAN AWAY!!" "Don't be mad Blue, we'll find out what's wrong with this copy and.. also find out who that person was.." Dream said as he looked at where said person used to be.

Once I went through the portal I had face planted into snow. Once the portal closed I had a sudden realization. I didn't know where the portal had taken me. I was too immersed in the situation that I didn't stop to think which AU it would take me to. It would be a big problem if it was an Fell AU or a Horrortale Au. Or possibly even worse, an AU where the Bad Sanses are in..

I got up from my face-plant position and wiped the snow off my face before looking around. Just a forest.. Guess I should see if I could find out what AU this is.. I stood up before walking off, cautiously looking around in case this AU wasn't very friendly.