Chapter 81 - Caught

Start from the beginning

Hua Cheng nodded, and then apologized, "I want to report to my boss, so I’m leaving first."

The two groups separated. In the car, Hua Cheng's subordinate has been staring at Lóng Mo Téng, "Boss, can you tell it to stay on my wrist instead?"

Hua Cheng raised his eyebrows, "Tell it yourself." He doesn’t believe that Lóng Mo Téng would listen to him.

Several people in the car started talking to Lóng Mo Téng, but Lóng Mo Téng didn't seem to hear; quietly acting like a real bracelet.

"Boss, could it be hurt?" Someone voiced his doubt.

However, when they arrived at the villa, they don’t have that doubt anymore.

The moment Lóng Mo Téng saw Su Ling, it rushed to his wrist and continued to act as a bracelet. Su Ling gently pinched the gray leaf and asked, "Uncle Lóng, are you okay?"

"I’m okay," Lóng Mo Téng explained, "Just a bit burnt. I will recover in 2 days, it’s fine."

Su Ling felt more relaxed and went to listen to Hua Cheng's report with Gu Liheng.

After Hua Cheng finished speaking, he looked at Su Ling expectantly and said, "Young Madam..."

"Stop!" The corner of Su Ling’s mouth twitched. He felt like his scalp has gone numb from the goosebumps and said, "You can either call me Su Ling, Xiao Su, or Xiao Ling."

Hua Cheng did not obey immediately and turned to seek approval, "President Gu, this?"

Gu Liheng nodded.

Assured, Hua Cheng said, "Xiao Ling, if something happens to the mercenary group in the future, can I ask Lóng Mo Téng for help?"

A big "No" immediately appeared in Su Ling's mind.

Su Ling spread his hands and translated, "It doesn't want to."

Hua Cheng looked regretful, "It's a pity. Its tracking ability is too strong, no human can do it at all."

Su Ling stroked its leaves and agreed, "It's very powerful."

In Hua Cheng’s mind, he thought to himself that he would come again to ask Lóng Mo Téng for help in the future. Maybe Lóng Mo Téng changed its mind at that time. He smiled and praised Lóng Mo Téng to the sky before leaving the villa.

Su Ling got up and went to the spiritual plant room. He released Xian Mo Yu finally, and let Lóng Mo Téng onto the petals.

Xian Mo Yu shook its roots and expressed, "Angry, why only now you are letting me out?!"

Su Ling squeezed a root and calmly said, "Something has happened, Uncle Lóng will tell you about it."

Not long after, Su Ling smelled a familiar stench; Xian Mo Yu is obviously angry. Pinching his nose, he returned to the spiritual plant room to soothe Papa Xian, and finally managed to calm its mood after a long while. At the same time, he managed to dispel its idea of going to the police station to melt down Giant Bear.

After dinner, Su Ling and Gu Liheng went for a walk in the garden. The garden is full of flowers and the temperature is very comfortable. Gu Liheng embraced Su Ling and hesitated for a while before saying, "In 3 days, Giant Bear will be sent to the death penalty jail."

Su Ling nodded to acknowledge and saw that Gu Liheng is looking at his expression. He raised his eyebrows and realized after a while, he almost forgot that he has a blood tie with Giant Bear. Su Ling took Gu Liheng's hand and pinched his defined fingers, "To me, he is just a bad stranger." He raised his lips and said with a smile, "The only relatives I have, are just you and Uncle Nalu."