Chapter 69 - Can Sell With Substitution

At the dining room

Su Ling ate his food quickly and his cheeks were bulging. He buried his face in the bowl as if all his focus is placed on the food in front of him.

Gu Liheng couldn't stand it anymore, so he filled a small bowl of soup and put it beside Su Ling. He said, "Eat slowly."

Swallowing the food in his mouth, Su Ling turned to look at Gu Liheng and smiled; his eyebrows curved with joy.

Seeing that, Gu Liheng's expression softened, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, "Feeling happy?"

Su Ling uttered an En, and his gaze fell on the corner of Gu Liheng’s mouth, "You are smiling."

Gu Liheng was startled, and smiled deeper, "Will you feel that you are not used to it?"

Looking at Gu Liheng’s smile, the eagerness Su Ling felt before suddenly calmed down. He said, "Of course not. Smile or not, as long as it's you, I will like it. It’s fine as long as you feel comfortable."

The young man’s words were straightforward and enthusiastic. Gu Liheng's eyes darkened. After staring at him for 2 seconds, Gu Liheng looked down at the soup bowl beside Su Ling and said, "Drink some soup, and eat slowly."

Su Ling smiled and obediently drank the soup. When he started to eat again, his speed was much slower. His appetite was only half of Gu Liheng’s portion. Before this, he was eating quickly so he felt full soon. Putting down his chopsticks, Su Ling drank a mouthful of water and stood up, "You eat slowly, I'll go back to the room." After he took 2 steps, he then added, "Our room upstairs."

Gu Liheng's hand that was holding the chopsticks unconsciously gripped hard.

Su Ling smiled and reminded, "Eat well. I'll be waiting for you," he paused before adding, "And I won't cry!"

Hearing that, Gu Liheng's breathing hitched up. He stared at the young man’s back until he disappeared from his sight. After that, Gu Liheng's eating posture was still impeccable and he looked calm, but his speed was much faster than usual.

No one can refuse such an obvious invitation from the young man. But can his(SL) body tolerate... Gu Liheng slowed down his eating speed and his brows frowned. The Omega has given an invitation, so it would be very hurtful if the Alpha rejected it. He had rejected the young man on this kind of thing before. So now, whether it is mentally or physically, he does not want to refuse anymore. Putting down his chopsticks, Gu Liheng quickly opened his bracelet and entered the online mall. Then he clicked into the Omega specialty store and bought some medicine.

After Su Ling left the dining room, he went to the spiritual plant room first and released Xian Mo Yu from the space storage. Lóng Mo Téng immediately jumped from his wrist to Xian Mo Yu’s petals. He smiled, "Papa Xian, Uncle Lóng, you guys can rest here. If you have something, please send me a message," Then he reminded, "You must not penetrate the ceiling with your poison!"

Xian Mo Yu wrote in Su Ling’s mind, "You don't want me to stay in your room?" At the same time, it cried to its friend, "My son won't stick to me anymore!"

Lóng Mo Téng: "Stop with your stupid crying behavior. Human lovers need a private space to do intimate things, understand?"

Xian Mo Yu's roots shook, "Am I going to have a grandson?"

Lóng Mo Téng: "Maybe... but let's put this out first. We only care about your son, not your grandchildren. That means we will return to the forest when your son dies."