Chapter 36 - Valid Reason

Su Ling already knew about Xian Mo Yu's identity a long time ago, so his expression was very calm. Director Li and the two employees, on the other hand, were very excited, and they kept exclaiming with 'Wow' and 'My God'. They circled around Xian Mo Yu and looked with feverish eyes at it for a long time as if they were looking at some rare treasure.

When Xian Mo Yu heard their praises, it was very proud at first. It fanned its petals and flexed its roots. However, after a long time, it became too lazy to twist its roots and move its petals. Then it started to draw grasses in Su Ling's mind.

Su Ling chuckled lightly and pinched its roots to soothe it. When Director Li and the others finally calmed down, Su Ling asked, "Can we continue the registration?"

Director Li smiled brightly, "Of course, I will process it for you now."

Director Li entered Su Ling's fingerprints and personal information stored in his bracelet into the spiritual plant registration system. When she saw the 3 spiritual plants under his name, her mouth opened slightly.

"You actually have 3 Grade A spiritual plants as well?"

Su Ling glanced at the holographic screen and was impressed that their registration here is quite comprehensive. He explained, "My mother left them to me."

Director Li recalled for a moment and asked, "Is your mother's surname Qin? A lady surnamed Qin registered 3 spiritual plants just like yours more than a decade ago."

Su Ling: "En."

Director Li suddenly said, "No wonder, I do remember the Grade A spiritual plants that I have helped to register over the years. That's why it's weird that I don't remember you. It turned out to be a transfer of ownership, not the first time registration."

She added Xian Mo Yu's registration form under Su Ling's name and uploaded the picture of Xian Mo Yu that was just scanned by the system earlier. The form automatically generated detailed data on all aspects of Xian Mo Yu. While registering, she asked: "What are its characteristics? Habits? Hobbies? What methods it used to supplement its nutrition?"

Su Ling subconsciously touched his stomach when he heard the last question, but he still answered every one of them. When talking about Xian Mo Yu's eating style in the past, he added, "It likes to drink high-quality nutrient solution."

Director Li recorded it and asked, "What are the effects of the raw materials provided by Xian Mo Yu?" She looked curious, "It should be amazing, right?"

Su Ling said honestly, "It's very corrosive. Besides being used for an offensive purpose, I'm not clear what else it can do. Doctor Ni An is studying it."

Director Li's eyes widened, "I knew Ni An knows about what spiritual plant you wanted to register!"

Su Ling smiled. Doctor Ni An only knew about Xian Mo Yu because he(NA) understood the reason for his pheromone abnormality. If it was other people who saw Xian Mo Yu, it is impossible for them to determine its identity.

After Director Li registered all the information, she asked Su Ling to sign and confirm the application with his fingerprint. Su Ling did as she said. She smiled and said, "Alright then, to protect the spiritual plant owner's privacy, we will not announce their identity, but the information about the spiritual plant will be published on our official website."

Seeing that Su Ling is still young and was introduced by Ni An, she reminded him, "It's your own business to disclose its information or trade privately. But you are still young, so you need to be more vigilant. Don't simply trust other people, and don't get your spiritual plants tricked away. The process for the transfer of ownership is not as strict as first time registration."