Chapter 31 - Examine

At the hospital, Su Ling wanted to take a number under Doctor Ni An but was told that today's number is finished. After asking the staff, he found out that Doctor Ni An has reached retirement age long ago. He is a specialised doctor in the hospital; hence he will only see 10 patients every day. Only patients with intractable pheromone problem can ask for him as he does not check for general illnesses. Thinking that he is just getting a body checkup, Su Ling doesn't mind so he started thinking which specialist’s number to take.

Nalu was not at ease and said, "Doctor Ni An is most familiar with your situation. Other doctors may not even know about Xian Mo Yu."

Su Ling was about to say that it is okay when his bracelet rang. As soon as he connected the call, Darry’s voice came out asking, "Are you in the fragrance bar now? I'm at the front door right now. Since I'm free at the moment, I’m thinking to help you harvest the spiritual plant’s raw materials."

Su Ling was stunned, but then his eyes curled up, "How do you know that the spiritual plants are in the fragrance bar?"

Darry: "President Gu told me. He also asked me to check with you when I could come over to help out, but I didn't receive your call. I was afraid that you would be embarrassed to ask, so I took the initiative to contact you."

Su Ling smiled even wider; his male god was thinking of him! It would be nicer if he(GLH) contacted him instead. Then he said, "I'm at the Central Hospital," he glanced at the time, "Wait a moment, I’ll come back first since I didn’t manage to get Doctor Ni An's number. I’ll return to get another doctor’s number later."

"Are you sick?" Darry asked.

"No, just getting a body checkup to see how my pheromone issue is faring."

Darry knew that Su Ling’s pheromone is abnormal, so hearing that he suddenly went to see the doctor, Darry thinks that maybe something is wrong with his(SL) pheromone. In his opinion, having unpleasant pheromone is a fatal blow to any Omega. Therefore, he did not ask too much, so as not to bring up the sadness.

Darry: "Don't come back, I will help you to contact Doctor Ni An. He takes your situation very seriously."

Su Ling: "This is too much trouble for you, and you came over for nothing, I'd better go back first."

Darry laughed and said, "It's no trouble, it was along the way anyway. I will return to the company now. I’ll just go to your store after I get off work to relax, and then help to harvest the raw materials."

Su Ling: "Thank you."

Darry: "You're welcome. Boss already gave the order, and I'm glad to help you."

Soon after the two hung up the call, Su Ling received an appointment card from Darry; the appointment time was 9.30 am. He showed the card to Nalu, "Feeling relieved now?"

Nalu smiled and nodded.

At 9:30 am, Su Ling went to Ni An's office, while Nalu waited for him in the waiting area outside.

Doctor Ni An is still the same as before, with white hair and a gentle expression. If he is not wearing a white coat, he looks like an ordinary grandfather. Su Ling politely greeted Ni An, and he(NA) pointed to the seat in front of him, "Sit down first." After Su Ling sat down, he asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

Smiling, Su Ling told Doctor Ni An about how he meet Xian Mo Yu and his pheromone returning to normal. Then he stated the purpose for the body checkup, "I want to check my pheromone to see if it has completely returned to normal."