Chapter 11: The Plan

Start from the beginning

.

Tae continued to play with us so we played along but to our own rules and I was about to blow it to the park... LOL Literally!

.

I took out my phone pretending to take a few pictures and I messaged Jungkook.

.

JM: Let me know if Barbara complicates things. Give me a signal if to continue or stop.

.

I waited for Jungkook to answer. He took a few minutes to look at his phone and when he did, I waited. I've never felt so nervous before in my life. Then a few minutes after he saw one of his football team mates by the pool and he gave me the signal I wanted.

.

"Hey Rudy! We're on for practice tomorrow. Everything's a GO!" And he turned and grinned at me.

.

Rudy grinned a full jock grin and nodded, "YEAH JEON! I love fucking practice. Can't wait!"

.

And they both gave a thumbs up.

.

MY SIGNAL! WE WERE GOOD AND READY TO GO!

PLAN A: 'COMING OUT' WAS A GO!

.

And I was ready to begin. I played along with the football talk, "Hey Jungkook I heard you could bench press just about anything," I said and I smiled.

.

"Ooooh is that true, Gookie goo?"

.

I tried not to vomit in my mouth or roll my eyes but just hearing and seeing the females next to him swoon and drool all over him made me green as ever.

.

'HE'S YOURS PARK!'

.

He's mine: his lips, broad shoulders, strong arms and the delicious hard chest that he was about to reveal to everyone.

.

"I guess I can," my modest baby admitted so I added to the pot.

.

"How about bench pressing something for us?"

.

"That's it Jeon. Take off the shirt too," Tae encouraged and he had the ladies backing him.

.

Jungkook turned around so his back was to me and I held my breath. As he took off his shirt everyone saw Part1 of the Plan that we wanted everyone to see: his love mark.

.

On his back, Jungkook had a black tattoo of the outline of our two interlocked hearts symbol. It also had the fletching and nock end of an arrow coming out of the area of intersection of the two hearts. It was just below his back left shoulder and it was positioned in line with his actual heart. I looked at it and melted. He marked himself with our love. My beautiful brave man. I waited as the girls screamed their lungs out.

.

"OMG! That is so gorgeous, Gookie. I love hearts too," one of the girlies mentioned. And as she was about to touch him he turned around. She was so fucking lucky. I was about to spaz on her but I kept my cool and took out my phone to start Part2 of 'The Plan'.

.

Jungkook smiled and went to lie on the short marble table they cleared for him. Two guys hefted a huge plant pot and gave it to him. He did that easily but after putting it down one of the girlies went on top of his arms. Jungkook began to lift her up and down as the savages counted excitedly and the girlie giggled. They cheered as he reached 10 and let her down. He stood up and flexed his muscles and all the girls swooned in delight.