"Yeah right. Seo Changbin doesn't embarrass himself." The said male states with a tsk afterwards, typing on his phone.

Hyunjin hums, pointing at him with the lolipop. "I one hundred percent highly doubt that."

Changbin huffed and throws a glare at the other's way. "Ok Mr I overreacted over spilt coffee on my sweater."

"Fuck you! It was a really good sweater I bought with my own money!"

Changbin ignores the drama llama and turns his head, hooking his eyes towards the aisle where students are coming down to fill in more seats. "Huh Minho was with me."

"Well where could he have gone?" Felix asks, eyebrows pinched together.

Changbin answers with a shrug of his shoulder, slight downward tug of his lips. "No idea, he just stayed behind. Wonder why."

"Yeah seems to really be taking his time." Hyunjin points out. "One of us should check-"

"I'll do it." Jisung insists sprinting right up from his chair. "Could use the stretch in my legs." He shares an eye contact with Felix getting a smug smirk from him being the Einstein about Jisung's giant mega crush on Minho.

"Oh okayyy hurry back assembly starts in like 10 more minutes." The blonde says sending a wink afterward.

Jisung could smack him right then and there, but was holding himself back. "Noted." He clears his throat and makes his way out the row of seats starting with Hyunjin and Felix's side since they were closer to the end of it.

He leaves the auditorium and heads down the hall passing a few remaining seniors. But then Jisung stills in his spot before he takes any more steps because he has no idea what the fuck he's doing or where to even go to find Minho. How would he know. Should he call? Text? Yeah that. That he'll do. So the ravenette leans back against some locker, taking out his phone and going right to Minho's contact.

♥︎ Minho ♥︎

Hey babe where ar|
[Send]

-------------------------------------------------

Woah woah wait hold on hold da fuck on. No no what's he doing. No he can't send that.

Although he does call Felix 'babe' in a playful matter all the time. But to call Minho THAT is just- no no delete delete. Jisung mentally scolds calling himself delulu and back tracks. Instead sends hey where are you Then shoves the device in his pocket. God forbid Minho sees how he has his name saved.

Jisung feels his mouth too dry so he walks the rest of the hall turning a corner to drink from a water fountain centered between the girls and boys bathroom doors. Then he freezes on his spot, eyes landing on a recognizable figure. The backside facing him. It was Minho! Wah he felt relieved now suddenly all the saliva built right back in his mouth.

Jisung was hella close to running up to him like a child but halted himself from doing so. Especially when he noticed Minho had his phone up to his ear. Jisung took slow quiet steps towards him, so he wouldn't disturb.

"No mom..no..he'd never do that..you have nothing to worry about..alright I need you to calm down...yes I know..yup got it see you after school. I love you too bye." Minho hangs up heaving out a deep sigh. When he turns around his wide eyes lock with Jisung's. "Oh hey!"

"Hey Minho, um assembly is about to start." Jisung replies with to the male who's hair color falls between blonde and brunette. A dark Caramel tone.

"Right just needed to make a quick call with my mom." Minho says waving his phone in the air. "But yeah let's head there."