ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

Part 2 to recent <3

────

2ND PERSON POV
Just as Natasha was about to fall asleep the power had all shut off, Natasha jerked up holding you tighter.

"Great" Natasha slowly slid you off her making sure you didn't wake up and tip toed out the room and outside to the back of the trailer.

Natasha tried many times to start the trailer power back up, but nothing seemed to be working. Natasha picked up a gas box and dropped it into the back of her car slamming the door shut and making her way back into the trailer.

She saw how you were sleeping calmly and all cuddled in the blankets, not wanting to disturb you, Natasha picked you up carefully and made her way out the trailer and towards her car.

She carefully placed you in the seat, making sure the seatbelt wasn't to tight and in correctly before rushing round to the other side and getting in.

Natasha drove down the roads off Norway with the radio play 'Cheap thrills' quietly as you slept silently leaning your head against the window.

Natasha was trying to slowly turn the corner careful not to have any sudden jerks with the car to wake you up, when all of a sudden she got hit by something massive causing the car to flip and turn over, shattering the glass in all the windows

The car flipped numerous times before coming to a stop, crashing into a fence on the bridge and hanging off the edge of the bridge's road.

Natasha panicked looking straight over at you seeing you stirring awake with a big cut on your forehead.

"Listen to my baby, get in the back and do not move" Natasha says sternly when you looked over in her direction confused, you nodded your head and slowly made your way to the back making sure the car weight didn't fall.

Natasha followed after you got into the back getting her gun ready, while the person in the fighting suit made there way towards the car.

"I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here" Natasha shouted, you curled in a ball keeping out your mothers way as she climbed over the seats and up to the smashed window

"And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off" Natasha muttered bringing her gun up and shooting it towards this person. You placed your hands over your ears trying to reduce the noise from the gun shots.

The suited person, defended themselves with there shield as Natasha sat back and reloaded her gun. Just as Natasha was about to shoot, they threw their shield right towards the window getting it stuck side ways. Natasha grunted leaning back causing the car to sway a little, you tried everything in your will to hold back your tears and screams.

"Stay in here" Natasha says seriously before getting out of the car by the trunk window, you couldn't say anything and just watched your mom do every thing she could.

Natasha jumped out the car, causing it to fall forward more, you let out a small scream before covering your mouth trying to stay silent. You looked over at your mom as she knelt on the ground and nodded her head, motioning for you to get out. You slipped out the way she did and hit behind the car where no body could see.

Natasha breathed heavily looking forward, then looking behind before swiftly turning her head as they jumped over the roof off the car and twisted there shield in front of them as Natasha shot her 11 bullets which were all blocked off from the shield.

Natasha's gun was quickly kicked out of her hands and the 2 adults started fighting each other, both soon ended on the ground with fire starting beside Natasha, she quickly looked around for you and after seeing you still behind the car, looked into the persons face directly trying to figure out who it was.