ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

6

ITS CHRISTMAS, i quickly get out of out of the little sleeping bag me and my mom we're in, okay so basically every year on Christmas eve me and my mom sleep in a cozy fluffed sleeping bag together like squished sardines, i get out the sleeping bag and jump up and down "mommy wake up" all i get is a groan, i sigh and sit down on the stomach, i lean over and lift up her eyelids with my fingers "wake up" i giggle, "no" she says smirking and closing her eyes again, i pout sadly "noooo Santa came mommy" i whine "did he" she says with her eyes still shut, "yes" i squeal "you've been a bad girl" she says opening her eyes, what "w-what he d-didn't come" i say with tears in my eyes, my mom quickly sits up, "hey, no i'm sorry i was joking of course he came you haven't been bad" she says hugging me, "i'm sorry baby" she whispers, she pulls me back and i pout she kisses my pout which makes me giggle, "come on then" she says picking me up and placing me on her hip, "let's go see the presents Santa left for you" we walk down stairs and through to the living room, i gasp when i see the entire living room fill with presents, trust me i have a pretty big living room,i'm an only child and my mom is Scarlett Johansson, i was one lucky kid, the presents were everywhere, we carefully climbed out way through to the sofa and sat down, "wow" i say as my mom sits down with my on her lap "okay, ready to open all these" my mom asks "yessssss" i shout

Scarlett's pov

"yessssss" y/n shouts, she looks so happy with all these presents, she jumps off my lap and brings the first one she can pick up and places it down on the sofa and stands beside me and opens it, i hear a big gasp, "what is it baby" i ask, "Santa got me dolls" she shouts, she opens a few more which were from santa, the next few presents where from me that i bought her, she opened a few and each time she would come over and say thank you and give me a hug, this was every single present it was so cute, "okay one is special" i say, giving her the present, she opens it "a teddy" she hugs it excitedly, "press the tummy" i say, she looks at me and back at the teddy pushing the tummy
"i love you baby girl"
the voice comes from the bear, it was my voice in the bear, i hear her gasp "press it again" she presses it again and it plays the moon song which is covered by me. She jumps over to me "I LOVE IT MOMMY" she screams, i hug her and kiss her head, she continues to open the rest of the presents, "okay that looks like it for now, we can go to grandma's and she might have some more for you" i say, a massive smile crosses her face, "wait" she says before running off.

She runs back down the stairs with a fairly big present, she slowly walks over to me and places it down, "ugh, that was heavy" she says laughing, "what's this y/n" i ask confused, "well mommy" she says climbing up on the sofa beside me "this is a present for you" she says, "really" i say surprised "yes of course i'm gonna get you a present mommy" i pull the present up onto my lap, i'm confused but good confused, how did she get me something on her own,how did it wrap, what is it that's this big. I start to unwrap the present and i see y/n smiling out the corner of my eye "do you wanna open it" i ask her, she shakes her head "no, it's for you silly" she says "okayy" i say continuing to unwrap it, once it's all clear it's a massive photo frame and me and y/n, all of our memories are on here, cute ones of me and y/n asleep together, that photo was taken by Chris Evans you know 😉 and loads more cute ones. "Mommy why are you crying" y/n asks, i didnt even realise i was crying, "cos it's so beautiful baby" i say lifting her up onto my lap and hugging her, she giggles and hugs me back, "this is so good y/n, i love it so much" i say, she has a massive smile on her face, "i have a card aswell" she says handing me a card, i open the envelope and take the card out, "here you read it for me" i say handing her it, "okay" she says "To mommy, i love you merry christmas i hope this year has been a good year i love having you as my mommy you are the best mommy i could ask for i am lucky to the THE Scarlett Johansson as my mommy i love when you let me sleep in your bed at night i love you so much mommy merry christmas" she reads out, my heart was jumping about everywhere, "y/n that is so cute" i say, hugging her again and peppering her with kisses, "i love you so much baby girl"

After a while of hugging and going through things we walk up stairs to get ready to head to my mom's for a few hours, i get y/n changed into a beautiful red Christmas dress and i change into a Christmas jumper and jeans, we get all set in the car a head of to my mom's, me and y/n sing rapunzel songs the whole way.

We arrive at my mom's, i go round to take y/n out, i pick her up and she snuggled into my chest, i realise she hasn't actually met my sister because of work stuff and coronavirus so she would probably be nervous, "it's okay, she will love you y/n" i reassure her, i feel a nod in my chest, we walk over to the door and knock "hello hello" my mom says letting us in, i walk in and there are decorations all around and everyone sitting down, "hey Scar and y/n" Hunter says as we walk over, "hey" i say sitting down with y/n on my lap, "awh she's adorable" i hear my sister say, "y/n can you say hi to aunt vanessa" she turns slightly "hi" she says shyly "sorry she's a bit shy meeting new people" i say, "totally okay, she's adorable" my sister states, after some catching up we decide to open some presents a few get handed to me and y/n and we all take it in turns opening each one, it's y/n turn to open her present, i turn her around so she facing everyone else but still on my lap, she opens her present slowly "A PRINCESS DRESS" she shouts, she jumps off my lap and runs to my mom, who got her the present, and hugs her "thank you grandma" she squeals before running back over to me, "can i try it on mommy" she asks "okay let's go" i say picking her up and walking to the bathroom.

After i get y/n changed into her princess dress we walk out of the bathroom and back to the living room "woah y/n look at you, your a pretty princess" my sister says, "thank you" she squeals and jumps.

After we play around for a bit y/n comes back over to me and crawls onto my lap resting her head on my shoulder "you tired" i ask her, she nods her head, "okay, we'll go soon bub" i say.

Soon after i talk y/n falls asleep, i head out taking all our stuff and thanking everyone, i carefully place y/n in her car seat, she whines a bit clinging onto me "i'm just putting you in the car baby" she stops and lets me put her in.

We arrive home and just as we do y/n wakes up, i get her out the car and walk in with her on my hip "play" she mumbles, "do you wanna play with your toys" "you" "you want me to play with your toys" i ask confused "no, me and you play" she whines, "okay, i'll play with you" i say sitting down with her, "what do you wanna play first" "i play kitchen and cook lunch, you stay" she saying pointing to the kitchen set she got "okay baby", after she cooks she comes over and gives me my 'food' "thank you baby" i say, "nooooooooooo" she whines, "what's wrong" "i waiter not baby" she says with an angry face "okay okay, thank you waiter y/n" "your good customer" she says walking to the side of me a giving me a peck on my lips, i have never been to a restaurant where they give you kisses but you learn something new everyday, we finish our day with playing, eating, watching movies and more playing, this years Christmas was amazing !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS BAE'S <33333

(25/12/21)