ᴊɪᴍᴍʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴏɴ

Age- 15
Warnings- none
Words

────

𝟷.

"Scarlett and Y/n Johansson" Jimmy Fallon shouts, me and mom walk out on the stage holding hands walking over to the sofa and Jimmy. Me and mom wave the the cheering crowd and take a seat beside each other of the sofa.

"Welcome back" Jimmy says excitedly, me and my mom says our hello's and stuff we needed to.

"We're going to go straight into a game" Jimmy says standing up

"I don't like this" mom says standing up also, i chuckle and stand up with her following her as she follows behind Jimmy.

"Y/n you come and stand here" Jimmy says waving me over to him, i walk over and stand in front of this table thing that my mom was on the other side of. There was cups on the table and Jimmy started to speak.

"So, this game is Spit take roulette" Jimmy announces the crowd claps and cheers

"WHAT!" I screech, spit? Jimmy bursts out laughing

"Spit" i say in disgust looking about, mom stood and laughed as we waited for what was going to happen.

"So basically, the game works as, you will both wear these goggles, i will ask questions about Marvel, and if you answer correctly you randomly pick a cup, drink it and if it's water you spit it at each other but if not you drink it. First person to get spat in the face 3 times looses" Jimmy explains, i cringe at the fact of water being spat at my face.

"Okay good" mom says clapping her hands together, i groan turning around and putting on the glasses, i follow her actions and we soon start playing.

"Who play's Tony Stark" Jimmy starts off

"RDJ" i shout not having to think twice, my mom said it seconds after me so I won. I smiled picking up a cup, making eye contact with mom while drinking it. I swirled it around in my mouth for a bit before spitting it right into moms face, she jerked back.

"Ewww" mom whines flapping her arms about, i giggled a bit as she was not soaking with water

"How many infinity stones are there" Jimmy starts after laughing.

"6" my mom questions before I could, she cheered as Jimmy said yes, she drank the cup making eye contact like I did and kept a straight face. She swallowed the drink looking at the lid

"Lemonade" she laughs, i do a little dance at the fact I didn't get sprayed.

"Who play's Nebula" Jimmy asks

"Karen Gillian" i shout jumping about, i lifted the lid of the cup slowly and drank what was inside, before i even took the cup down, i spat it out into my mom's face

"Y/N" she screeched wiping her face, i giggled wiping my chin and placing the cup back down.

"When is Natasha Romanoff's birthday" What kind of question was that, how did I know

"3rd of December" Mom shouts pointing her hand, i roll my eyes as she drinks the cup, she waits a while making eye contact with me and not moving, I waited along with her before she spat out right in my face. I internally gagged wiping my face with my sleeve.

"Finish this quote, 'the truth is, I am....'

"IRON MAN" i scream bouncing on my feet, i threw my hand in the air as I got it right and drank the cup. As mom blinked, i spat the water out right at her

"I WON" i scream again jumping up at down, i was so happy I didn't have to get sprayed anymore. Me and my mom walked towards each other giving each other a hug as the crowd cheered and clapped

"Scarlett and y/n Johansson everybody"

𝟸.

"How are you y/n" Jimmy asks

"I'm good, I'm really good" i smile fiddling with my hands and fingers

"So i heard your mom's in a different country" Jimmy says giving me a sympathetic smile

"Yeah, well she's filming in England and I couldn't go because of school and everything" i says messing with my hair a bit.

"It must be hard without your mom" Jimmy says getting a few 'awe's from the crowd.

"Yeah, yeah it is, I mean my mom's my best friend, when she gets back I'll probably not let her out my sight and probably be in her room every night" i say laughing, it's true I won't let her leave to go anywhere without me. Unless it's private.

"I hope when she comes back everything is well again" Jimmy says clapping his hands together leaning forward, i smile and nod letting him start the show properly.

"I hear your in another movie" Jimmy says wiggling his eyebrows, i giggle at his actions remembering it was secret

"Yes i am" i say smirking

"What's this movie called y/n" Jimmy tires to get out of me but I'm not falling for it

"Unfortunately Jimmy, I shall not tell my biggest secret" I giggle fixing the ring on my finger.

"Will you tell me if I did this" Jimmy asks, a door opens behind me, I turned around and saw a massive pink bear costume thing walking out onto the stage. My eyes widen and I started laughing, it was a big pink bear in the show

"I don't understand how will this tell me" i laugh looking back over towards the bear that now starts undressing. It took its head off and then It revealed my mom!

"Mama" i shout jumping out my chair and running straight towards her wrapping my arms around her body, as she steps out of the bear thing.

"Oh baby" my mom whispers kissing the top of my head, the crowd cheers and Jimmy gets out of his chair giving my mom a little side hug while I'm still attached to her. I was silently crying into her shoulder covering my face so no body could see me.

My mom walked me and her over to the sofa, i sat down beside her and wiped under my eyes just looking between my mom and Jimmy.

"Did you expect that" mom says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I shook my head holding onto her hand tighter.

I was so happy my mom was home after all those months of her being away filming.

────

I'm sorry this is a bit late lol I woke up later than usual