ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

age: 16
Warnings: sui*ide mentions

(i'm gonna do natasha if that is okay :) )                                  ♥︎y/n's POV:

                                  ♥︎
y/n's POV:

i am y/n Romanoff, yes the daughter of the famous Black Widow. You might think it is fun being the daughter of her, don't get me wrong it's amazing but it's also diffrent becasue of her missions and stuff. We used to be so so close and inseparable but since Peter Parker moved in her attention is on him.

"Y/N" my mom calls me down stairs. I walk downstairs to see her with a piece of paper in her hand. "care to explain" she asks me with a serious face. I am very confused. "i don't know what that is mom" My mom walks over to me with an angry face. She hands me the paper with aggression. 'shit' i think to myself.
D+
It was my test paper for a science test we had. "D? really y/n A D !!" she shouted at me. I slowly look up to her. "i-i found it hard"
i stutter to her. "BECASUE YOU DONT REVISE FOR TESTS!!!" "i-i wanted to resivse with you but you-you were busy with Peter" i say. "oh y/n don't give me that crap". I don't know what else to say. "i'm sorry" "you should be sorry young lady, why cant you be more like Peter. Look at his grades.
A+
A
A
A-
A+
i can not belive you. We are going out for a meal with Peter to celebrate his grades. You will be staying here y/n." my mom shouts to me. I cant help but tear up, my own mom won't listen or help me she only cares about Peter. I just run off up to my room for the night.

Everyone has left to go and celebrate Peter's stupid grades. I have an idea tho, If my mom isn't gonna be proud of me i'll just leave. I pack my clothes and stuff in a bag and i go down to tony's lab. He's a billionaire he wont mind if a few thousand is gone. i took $1000 from him. I go and find some paper to write a note just so the dont come and think hydra have taken me or some shit.

hey whoever is reading this pass it to my mom please.
mom i know i have disappointed you so much in life i know peter if better at me than loads of think and i am very sorry i can not be him so i thought that you can just have him you adopt him im going now don't come looking for me you don't want me. I also got an A on my maths and english but you didn't check them as i had them in my room getting ready to suprise you but Peter was more important and i understand that as im a very stupid daughter. See you in another life time Natasha.

Y/n Romanoff

I couldn't help but tear up that im never gonna see my mom again. I love her so much but she clearly dosnt love me. enough tears.

I grab my bag and head out the door. I walk for a bit until it's dark, i have no idea what i am gonna do. I arrive at a hotel and book my self a few nights it only cost $90 for a week so i was lucky.

I enter my room and fall straight on the bed and cry myself to sleep as i am now alone and have no one to save me.

Natasha's POV:
We are out celebrating Peter's scores. I wish y/n was here but she needed to get her grades up.

We are all walking back to the compound and arrive in seconds. I walk up to my room becasue it was late. i find a note on my bed and i read it.

*the note that was written*

I can't believe it my daughter has ran away and it's my fault. I run downstairs into the living room is. "Natasha what's wrong" Clint asks me. "it-it's Y/n" i sob. "What happend to her" Steve asks. "She-She's run away" i say breaking down. I hear gasps in the room. This is all my fault.

*2 years later*

y/n's POV:
It has been 2 years since i last saw anyone that i knew i was happy i am 18 and don't need anyone. I wasn't in a good headspace tho. I have thought about ending things and i am doing it tonight. Things are too hard for me it's getting to much.

I make my way to the high way bridge and sit on the end for a few hours. I finally decide that i am gonna make my move.

I jump.

Someone catches my arm tho and brings me back up. Are you kidding me. I turn around and see and blonde woman. She looks familiar but i can get my head around it. She is starring at me in shock. "wow big deal i tried to jump haha you can go now" i say while trying to walk off. The woman grabs my arm. "y/n" she says quietly.
what the fuck.
How did she know my name. "who the hell are you how do you know me." i ask. The woman's eyes filled with tears. She hands me a piece of paper i unfold it to see my note that i wrote 2 years ago. I slowly look up to the Woman i stare at her for bit. And that's when i realise. It's my mom. My mom just saved my life. "M-mom?" I stutter out. She brings me into a hug and both of us are a sobbing mess. "im so sorry, i'm so so sorry" my mom keeps repeating. My mom pulls away. "please come home please".

Me and my mom drive home in total silence. I feel my eyelids closing so i let them close and fall asleep.

Natasha's POV:
i cant believe i have found my baby girl after 2 years off looking. But i also can't believe she tried to kill herself. My heart is broken for her. I realise she has fell asleep i let her sleep. She is very small and looks like she hasn't ate.

We arrive at the compound and i carry y/n in and upstairs to her room. I lay her on her bed and go to walk out but i feel something grab my hand. "Stay please" y/n whispers tiredly to me.
I climb in beside her and she cuddles up to me. "i'm sorry mommy i'm so sorry" she tiredly says. "baby it's not your fault it's all my fault we can talk about it tomorrow okay". I feel her nod against my chest. i wrap my arms around her tighter and fall asleep with her. I'm so happy my baby girl is back with me.
♥︎
Words: 1174

                                 ♥︎Words: 1174

(27/11/21)