ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ

Age- 3
Warnings- none
Words- 1.8K+

                             ────

3ND PERSON POV
Trying to ween you off the pacifier was a hard task to complete. Your mother, Scarlett, almost gave up, until, she hid all of the pacifiers in a drawer on a high shelf. Luckily for her, you hadn't asked for it, or even noticed it had gone, you were oblivious.

You started shifting around on the bed, stretching your tiny legs out and rubbing your nose against the pillow. You opened your eyes, looking around noticing your mom's room and realising you fell asleep in there last night.

"Mama" you mumble sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you turned your head, leg to right trying to look for your mom. Unfortunately she wasn't there, meaning she was downstairs.

You took your body out of the duvet and crawled over to the end, slowly slipping yourself out of the bed. Your feet hit the cold wooden floor and you ran up to the door that was just a tiny bit open.

You pulled it open and ran across the hallways and to the stairs, you turned around kneeling down and scooting backwards until your tummy was at the top of the stairs and slid down the stairs on your tummy.

You giggled as the carpet rubbed against your exposed skin from your pyjama shirt lifting upwards. Your reached the bottom of the stairs standing back up and turning around.

You heard sounds coming from the kitchen so you smiled running up to the door and pushing it open almost falling as it flew open. You stumbled over to your mom and tugged her pants trying to catch her attention. Scarlett hummed and looked down at you, instantly picking you up into her arms.

"Hello you" Scarlett coos rubbing her nose against yours, you giggle leaning backwards and tilting your head back so you could see the refrigerator that was behind you, you giggled and pointed to it before bringing your head back up and meeting your moms eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep" Scarlett asks rubbing the hair away from your face, you looked down at what was in the pan, finding pancakes cooking up.

" 'es I have big dweam" you beamed bouncing in Scarlett's arms happily, Scarlett gasped dramatically

"What was your dream" Scarlett asked swaying her hips rocking you both sideways.

"Me and mama go to Donald's" you squealed happily as Scarlett flipped the pancake.

"That sounds like a good dream babe" Scarlett giggles placing kisses over your face. You giggle squirming about, slowly falling down Scarlett's leg, you tapped her arm a few times, Scarlett stopped kissing your face and put you down on the ground.

You screamed and started running about in circles around Scarlett's legs and the table, Scarlett watched in adorableness, thankful that you woke in a very happy mood this morning.

"Mama paci" you stopped right in front of your mom reaching your hand up and curling your fingers in and out.

"Here have your breakfast" Scarlett said changing the subject, this was not a good way to start the morning because now you would not stop going on about it.

"Then I hab paci" you asks walking up to your high chair lifting your arms, Scarlett picked you up, placing you in your high chair.

"Let's just eat y/n" Scarlett says strapping you into the chair and placing a small plastic plate in front of you with pancakes which were cut up into small bite sizes for you.

"I wan paci" you shout slamming your hands down on your tray, Scarlett grabbed your hands away and placing the pancakes that fell out of your plate back on. Scarlett ignored your actions, serving herself her own breakfast and sitting down beside you.