"That's what it looked like!" She says between tears because her laughter made her tear up. I shake my head.

"Stop removing my hand off of your mouth because I don't want you to wake them up! Shush."

"don't you shush me." She murmurs.

Her perfect eyebrows join forces in making the cutest frown I've ever seen. I kiss the small patch of skin that is wrinkled between her eyebrows. This small gesture makes her relax and I kiss her again. She wiped off her makeup and her face is glistening because of that natural mixture of cream that she uses. It smells so yummy. I suppose she might use something that has either shea butter, coconut oil, or vanilla in it. Her face smells sweet and I love it. So I kiss her again. My lips move across her face, leaving small pecks on the way. I feel her body relax completely as I keep on kissing her and my right hand caresses her side, moving up and down, calming her down even more. I don't intend on doing anything with her tonight but I can't deny that her dirty mind didn't turn me on. She is a freak if she thought I would put my dick in a box for her to see. What I truly want is to put it inside of her but that won't happen until I'll get the green light. Beyoncé is a voluptuous woman but somehow she is still small compared to me and it drives me mad. Her soft body is pressed under my weight, and the whispers of pleasure escape her mouth.

 Her soft body is pressed under my weight, and the whispers of pleasure escape her mouth

"You like this?" I ask her. She nods. Both of her hands are now resting on the back of my neck. She pulls me closer and we lock our lips. The gloss she has on tastes like cherries and I can't stop myself from devouring her. What started as a slow kiss quickly escalated into a battle of tongues, hers gently brushing mine while I was claiming her mouth ruthlessly. Our breaths picked up and before long, soft moans started escaping her mouth. With each touch of our tongues, her hands got needier and she started exploring my body. Her palms touched my back, my hips, even grabbed my ass. I can't help but smile and break the kiss.

"What?" She says breathlessly.

"You're very handy."

"Shut up!" Says Bey as she smacks my ass. We both laugh and our mouths join again. Her lips are so soft and after her gloss is all over my face, I don't stop kissing her. The tension that is rising inside of me tells me that we walked over that little bridge that keeps us on the non-horny land. I want so bad to grind on her but I can't force her to do something that she doesn't want to.

"Bey, we should stop." I say sadly. I may want to get this to the next level but I need her consent.

"Do you want to?"

"Bey you know what I mean. Are you ready to have sex with me?" I ask her and I see the doubt in her eyes. She isn't ready. I know that her body responds to what is natural but that doesn't mean that she is perfectly fine with taking it there. I don't want her to regret this so I collapse next to her.

"Damn."

"Yeah. That was crazy." I laugh. At the moment I sound like a schoolgirl who just got her first rose from the guy she likes. The butterflies are real.