Demon Time

Shawn POV

Shawn POV

"What?" I ask as I look at her a little confused. Did she want to get laid before we got into the restaurant? I am down for that but she told me that she wants to take it slow. This is giving me mixed feelings. Should I just sleep with her even if she told me that? Damn all of this is happening because of how I'm holding this box. I bought her a Dyson curling iron, that fancy stuff that women love. She said that she liked her curly wigs so I asked them to make the color of the curler a nude so it can be a special gift. "Bey? Why are you looking at me like that?" Oh God, please don't tell me that she thinks that this is my dick.

"Well, that dick looks amazing." She says and my mouth drops open. I knew it.

"Dick?" I ask in a cracked voice. "No, no, it's a curler. A Dyson curling iron. It's not, oh God-" I try to explain and a nervous laugh escapes my mouth. Damn this girl ia a firecracker. I'd love to bend her over my knee aaand I am not going to imagine that.

"What? Nah, you're lying." She leans over the rolled-down window and grabs the hair curler. The dramatic gasp she lets out makes me question my decision of buying it for her. Perhaps she wanted something else. Was I supposed to buy her a wig that has curly hair? Bundles of curly hair? I can't even wrap my head around these beauty concepts.

"You don't like it?" I ask nervously.

"Well I thought- I just tho- Ugh never mind. Let's go, I'm hungry."

"I mean if you want to have some...release before we have dinner, I can show you a good time."

"I don't fuck on first dates." With that line, she turned on her heels and headed towards the entrance of the restaurant. I let out a big sigh and I exit the car. Things didn't go as planned but the food here is great and she will have a full tummy before the end of the night.

*at 4AM, that same night*

"I can't believe you thought I put my dick in a box

"I can't believe you thought I put my dick in a box." I say as I massage her scalp. We've been arguing about how my shitty choice of color, her words, led her to believe that I had my dick hard and ready for her to take it. That's what also made me ask her a bunch of questions about sex and if she wants to sleep with me and she said no, many times. She said that she would not have sex with me now but she showed a different attitude at the car. I bet that she was caught up in the moment and that's it. We've been arguing back and forth if I was wrong or not, Bey said that I was at fault and in the end, I gave in and I apologized. Beyoncé's laugh is uncontrollable at this point and I have to put my hand on top of her mouth to shut her up. This is the second time that she laughs hysterically and I don't intend on waking her parents up.