"Shit" she cursed under her breath seeing Jaemin on a call with her, she slowly pulled the phone towards her ear, eyes shaking as she heard his worried voice, looks like haechan hadn't told Jaemin what happened last night.

"Yeseul? You there baby?"

The word could not have made her smile more bigger any other day but today it had her biting the inside of her cheek, staring up at the ceiling to prevent her eyes from tearing up

"Hello? Can you say something?" He asked softly, starting to get slightly annoyed knowing that she was ignoring him

"Yeseul...i can hear your kettle on, I know you can hear me, please just...say something" he said and she squeezed her eyes closed

"...hi" she said, merely above a whisper

"...did I do something to upset you?" He asked, the sadness dripping from every word and she couldn't help but inhale a sharp breath

"No uh..."

"Why are you ignoring me? If you're busy just say it...is it because of me? Is it something i sai-"
"Jaemin, I don't want to see you anymore" She breathed out, the sentence hurting herself alone, she wouldn't imagine what he was feeling

"..baby what-"

"Please don't call me that"

"....Yeseul...why are you saying that?"

"I really hope the best things for you, i hope you stay happy and healthy, i hope you live a long life. I wish i could be there with you but...I don't there's a place for me in your life right now. We don't belong together. I don't want to fight with you in the future about this, it's better that we end whatever we have going on now than later" she said.

His heart rate picked up as he felt his heart plummet down to his stomach. He couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling, he had never been rejected by a girl before, he didn't know why she was doing this to him anyway.

"Goodbye Jaemin" She said into the phone after she heard no response from him. She waited a few more minutes for him to say something, anything. Absolutely anything in the world that would make her take back what she had just told him. He waited too, but he said nothing. What could he have said to make it different? His life had no place for her, she was right.

"Bye" she said, more clearly this time. Ending the call and placing her hands on her head after, leaning back against the couch.

"You good?" Jisung asked, taking off his headphones

"Y-yeah..i just need to get out for a bit" she said, exhaling a long sigh before grabbing some shoes and walking outside of the apartment. She did some laps around the parking lot area, near streetlights since the sky was already pitch black and she didn't want to be dumb and get murdered.

The clouds had started to thicken and droplets of rain soon poured down. She mumbled a few curses before she she pulled up her hood, beginning to walk back inside.

She didn't think she would ever find herself in a disney like situation, until her eyes landed on the familiar boy running towards her in full sprint, she was honestly scared for a second before she caught a proper glimpse of his face. And it was then and there that she told herself, he's the one.

Just as the boy approached her he slowed down, engulfing the girl in a hug as quick as he possibly could, squeezing her tight as if she was about to run away, because she just might have if he didn't. He let go of her for split second only to grab her face with his two hands, cupping them, forcing her to look into his eyes

"Jaemi-"

"Take it back" he breathed out, pain in his voice evident, his heartbeat was so fast he could feel it smashing against his chest but he didn't care, he wanted her.

"You said we don't belong together, take it back" he said again, eyes determined

"Please don't do this" she cried, unable to hold back her tears as the rain splashed against their faced

"You're right, there is no place in my life for you...but I'll make some. Because i truly can't imagine being without you" he said, pouring his heart out

"Please love, Take it all back" he said, a tear running down his face as he panted, the pain slowly becoming unbearable for him.

If he hadn't said the next sentence, if the voice crack didn't occur, she might have just had the heart to say no to him.

"I deserve to feel loved too"