"Good girl Luna, keep on waking her up" Seb praised their dog.

Lizzie get up from her seat

"I'm gonna rush home. She's not waking up" Lizzie said, panicking.

Bobbi (Lizzie's manager) who happened to be there started to protest as much as he wanted Lizzie to go comforting her daughter.

"But you have to shoot your scenes after this Lizzie. We can't hold it off anymore" Bobbi said apologetically. Elia is a sweet girl, everyone is worried when they see her like this but it's true that Lizzie has been putting off her scenes way too much and they are running tight on schedule.

Lizzie was about to argue with Bobbi but Sebastian cut his fiancé

"I'll go. I've done most of my scenes this morning" Seb said and left immediately not waiting for Lizzie's response.

Lizzie just sit back down, trying her best to wake Elia's up from her night terror. And it's really frustrating because it's not working. Even Luna's barking didn't wake her up.

The drive from the set to their house took 15 minutes. Lizzie didn't know if she could wait for another 15 minutes for her fiancé to arrive and wake their daughter up.

It's killing the mother to watch it.

Elia kept on whimpering and her tears kept cascaded down to her cheeks.

"Come on, Baby. I need you to wake up sweetheart" Lizzie begs while tears clouded her vision. Everyone just sat there watching worriedly.

Scarlett has come to sit next to Lizzie to comfort her best friend and also to try waking Elia's up.

-/-

Seb didn't know how he didn't get pulled over but he was really grateful he didn't because his daughter needed him right now.

Sebastian and Lizzie have handled Elia's nightmare way too many and they know each time she's been having it, it's not pleasant for them including Elia.

Once he got the key to the front door, he rushed upstairs to Elia's room but one thing that stopped him was Elia still locking her door.

Shit. He had no other options. He has to kick the door. Elia needs physical contact to ground her from her nightmares.

One kick, two kick and three kick, the door flung open. Obviously they have to change the door soon but it'll be a problem for another time.

The father rushes to his daughter that is curling up in fetal position, her body trembling, Luna immediately hop off from the bed when she notices Sebastian come in.

Sebastian could see everyone's face go relieved on Elia's iPad.

"Okay Princess, Daddy's here. Come on. It's been a minute, Baby. You have to wake up" Seb said, rubbing her arms softly so that Elia wakes up with the physical contact.

"Hey, Adelaine I need you to open your beautiful green eyes, Baby"

"Come on sweetheart, I'm right here. I promise you're okay. Come on Buddy"

It didn't work this time. Elia is still trapped in her nightmares. This is getting out of hand because Sebastian's facial expression matches with Lizzie's when they make eye contact.

And Seb could feel the warmth radiating through his daughter's. No wonder she's been having a hard time with her nightmares.

Then Sebastian took Elia's arm and sit her up and that seems to worked because Elia's eye immediately open and she gasps

"It's okay, Baby. I'm right here" Sebastian said softly, relieved when his daughter finally awakened. Elia took a second to clear her vision to know who's in front of her. Once she knows it's her father, she flung to him and sobbing out loud making everyone's heart break at that sound.

"Buddy take a deep breath. You're gonna make yourself sick Baby" Sebastian said worriedly as Elia tightened her hug on her father but she's still gasping for air.

Elia just whimpered in response.

"I'm right here sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. See, Mama's there. Look" Seb tries to comfort his daughter and points at Lizzie who was biting her lips nervously. Sebastian knew Lizzie was one step away from rushing home.

"Adelaine, I need you to breathe. Slowly in and out. Blow's on Daddy's face okay, Baby?" Lizzie said softly but still worried.

Sebastian then starts to blow like how Lizzie does to Elia whenever she's having her panic attack. Elia follows her father slowly but her crying never subdues.

"Great job sweetheart! Just keep on blowing on Daddy's face okay?" Lizzie praised her daughter.

It goes on for 5 minutes, Elia has returned to breathe normally but her crying never left. And her death grips her father either.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Sebastian asks worriedly as Elia suddenly tense and froze in his embrace. Next seconds, Elia was off from her father's lap and hugged and she sprinted to her bathroom and threw up.

Everyone could hear it.

Sebastian just go behind his daughter and pull up his daughter's hair and slowly rubbing her back

"It's okay, let it all out. You're okay. I promise"

But Elia didn't believe it. She let out her tears frustratingly

"It's okay, Baby. It's all fine. You're gonna make yourself more sick, Baby" Sebastian could feel Elia's frustration.

Elia leaned into the wall after she was done throwing up, Sebastian cleaning her up, bringing water to her and brushing her teeth.

He helped his daughter to change from her sweaty PJs, grab her mask for her to wear and walk to the still ongoing FaceTime call. Shocked seeing everyone was still there, waiting for him to update about Eliana.

"I'm gonna bring her to the set. She needs you" Seb said, telling his fiancé who was looking like a mess too.

Lizzie immediately breathed out of relief when she heard her fiancé was going to bring their daughter to the set and not leave her all alone in the house anymore.

Sebastian carries Elia to his car after ending the call from his daughter's iPad. 

------------- 

Oooooooffffff this story is being held for too long! I'm sorry for those who's been waiting for an update! Don't worry, I've write until chapter 86! So you'll receive tomorrow's chapter hehee ;) 

I'm just gonna say get ready. Get ready for those who read 3 of my stories too. Just get your emotional ready.