47

Wow 17 comments last chapter— I'm— the love this book gets:/

°°°

It had been almost 24 hours and yet there was no sign of Taehyung. And Jungkook went lunatic. Everyone in the Jeon Mafia had seen Jungkook angry, being brutal, but not lunatic. It was absolutely frightening  because the one usually being able to calm him down, was the exact reason why Jungkook had gone bonkers.

Not even Eunwoo dared to talk to Jungkook. Maybe he should but he feared if he was going to, he would blow his cover. And he couldn't risk that, he had gone and betrayed Jungkook.

Seeing his best friend, frightened and out of his mind, losing control, did something to Eunwoo. He felt guilty. Guilty and angry because he freed a man who instead of giving him the only thing he wanted, betrayed him and ran off.

But he couldn't tell Jungkook that. What kind of friend was he? A shitty one, that's for sure. Not only did he betray Jungkook, no he also put the one he said to love in danger. Taehyung was out there, probably hurt, probably scared and it was all Eunwoo's fault.

But Eunwoo underestimated the one he had turned to, the one who made all of it happen. Once again, Eunwoo was rewarded with a letter that left him conflicted, staring at the simple, computer typed words and wondering when he went so wrong.

Oh yeah, when he fell in love with his best friend's lover, that's when.

It was Eunwoo's fault, the picture attached to the letter showing him this much.

The boy's untouched. But he'll only be spared as long as you bring Jungkook to me. You have five hours, Cha Eunwoo or the little beauty will have a real reason to cry about.

The picture showed Taehyung, tied up with ropes chaining up his hands and feet, a gag placed in between his lips. He had tear streaks on his face, a fearful look in his wide, scared doe eyes and his golden locks were all over the place. Taehyung looked like to have scurried away from the photographer, into a corner of a white, furniture-less room.

It was enough for Eunwoo to throw his chair back and running out of the room, slamming the door open to Jungkook's office.

"The kidnappers - they sent us a picture."

Eunwoo was intelligent enough to hide away the traitorous letter that would give away what he had done and only offered Jungkook the picture who took it with wild eyes.

"These motherfuckers!!", he cursed out loud upon seeing the frightened face of his lover.

He stared at the frightening sight of his tied up, crying lover. Jungkook promised to skin the one alive who did this. Flipping the photo to find any hint on who could've done this, Jungkook found himself freezing.

He's very pretty, Jungkook-ah. You made a good choice.

"Shit", he cursed, harshly tugging on his hair as he jumped up from his chair. It fell back with a loud thud, making Eunwoo flinch. The hacker did not dare to utter a word as he watched his best friend pace around the office, mumbling to himself and cursing once in a while.

Jungkook then abruptly turned to Eunwoo.

"Tell me you know something, otherwise I'm going insane." The wild look on Jungkook's face, in his eyes proved the truth behind his words and Eunwoo gulped thickly. He had to do it. Plus, he didn't ow this fucker anything, Eunwoo had been betrayed, he was promised Taehyung but he was taken from him.

So why not double betray? Eunwoo had nothing to lose at this point, he risked everything for a chance with Taehyung and was rewarded nothing but dust. His life was already screwed and he was going to lose everything he had once Jungkook found out about what he did.