She raises onto her toes and presses a kiss to my bare neck. "Then don't," she mumbles into my skin. "Like you said. Stop. Holding. Back."

I screw my eyes shut when she uses her thumb to flick over my tip, a shiver runs down my spine. "Come on," she whispers seductively. "Don't you want to come for me?"

That's when I physically knew I couldn't hold anything in any longer, my orgasm rides through my body like a rollercoaster on speed. Making me shake as my cum shoots from my tip and dribbles down her thigh.

I can hear myself groan, looking down into Cleo's big green eyes. She looks pleased with herself and I'm glad because I feel the same. "Holy shit," I cuss as I collide my forehead down onto hers again. "You have magic hands, baby."

Cleo chuckles quietly which makes me smile, our lips catch for a brief moment and she exhales deeply. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling our chests close. " I know they're made of gold."

My lips press into her shoulder and I lean down to hoist her up around my waist, she releases a soft squeal. The fact that my cock still was raring to go made Cleo's eyes go wide, the tip jabbing her ass.

"Are you still horny?" She gasps as I dip her under the shower head, droplets of water running over her lips.

"Always horny when I'm around you."

Her eyes light up and she brings our lips back to one another, kissing me deeply, slowly, sensually. I take one step forward and press her back into the cold tiles, she grunts against my lips and dives her fingers into the back of my damp hair.

"What do you want?" I ask, lowering her slightly.

She gasps against my lips. "I want you to fuck me," she pants.

"Right against this wall?" I tease.

"Right against this wall."

I hum with pleasure, angling my hips and releasing one hand to place my cock into her slit. She bites down on her lip as I lower her down onto my length and she grips onto me tighter.

"Ohhhhh yes," she mumbles quietly.

My hands grip her ass as firm as I can, thrusting my hips up and bringing her down at the same time. Of course my cock felt sensitive from my release but boy did I want to fuck Cleo until she can't spring a sentence together.

We needed this time to feel close to each other, to be intimate, raw and vulnerable.

"Oh Jesus, Kassian," she cries, throwing her head back to the wall.

I use all my strength to bounce her on my cock, angling my hips to get the deepest access. Her fingers clench around my shoulders, then they grip my hair tightly and she chews down on her lips. Enjoying every second of my member stretching her.

My cock throbs as she moans, cries and pants all at the same time.

"Don't stop," she begs, my face buries into her neck and I kiss her pulse.

"Not until you're coming," I grunt against her.

Cleo's mouth gasps, clearing hitting a perfect spot as I pound into her. The water splashing all around us, echoing off the bathroom walls. Her breathless moans loud enough to ear to set me off again.

"Kass," she exhales sharply. "Oh shit, yes. Right there. Fuck!"

She explodes around me, clutching onto me like I was about to slip away. Her body turns rigid as I continue to pound her sweet pussy, she jitters against me and cries out into my ear.

It doesn't take long until I'm following her with my own climax, the second one in five minutes. It's more powerful than the last, knocking all the air from my lungs as I grunt into her neck.