Oh ye of little faith..

Start from the beginning

Kara shook her head is hollow amusement "Do what you wish Rebekah, this was your home too, but work against me and I'll make you rue the day you thought Niklaus daggering you was the worst punishment he's ever inflicted."

Kara walked away but Rebekah's trembling voice stopped her "What could be worse ? you'll kill me?"

Kara didn't turn around she put her hand on the handle, "No, I could never kill you Rebekah... but I will destroy every little thing you hold dear.." she turned to stare his sister dead in the eye "Starting with the slave boy fancying himself a king."

Rebekah's eyes widened, she staggered back "You wouldn't.. Nik would hate you.."

Kara laughed dryly "Hmmm maybe ... but when it comes to my daughters safety and happiness I'd be willing to bare it all.. even the hate of my favorite sister who I once believed was the heart and soul of us Mikaelsons. Enjoy the festival little sister."

••••••••••••••••

Hayley checked her dress in the mirror, the white dress only accentuated her growing belly. She sighed " all dressed up with nowhere to go"The werewolf didn't notice a set of eyes enjoy the naked back on display nor the rump bottom.

When Kara's voice echoed through the room she jumped holding her chest in fright. "Jesus Kara! Wear a bell"

Kara smirked and lifted herself off the panel of the door, she shut it behind her "You shouldn't be dressing with the door open. You could give anyone quite the show little wolf."

Hayley's scoffed looking back into the mirror, fiddling with the dress subconsciously "I don't think anyone would be interested in a pregnant werewolf , gaining pounds by the minute."

Kara raised a brow, stepping closer to the woman, she zipped the dress up slowly, silently enjoying the goosebumps she created in her wake. "they're mad not too. You are beautiful Hayley.." she put her hand on Hayley's belly, as her eyes met Hayley's in the mirror "Perhaps the most beautiful woman in I've seen in all my life.." her lips tugged into a smirk "and I've lived a long time little wolf.. so you could take that as a compliment of the highest order.."

Hayley impulsively put her hand over Kara's, she bit into her lip , trying to erase the blood gathering in her cheeks. "Since when have you become so charming?" She quipped "last time your type of flirting was offering me my life .."

Kara laughed softly "I admit, you caught me on a bad day, I'm rather charming when I wish to be, how do you think I managed to charm every woman I've come across?"

Hayley felt a pang of jealousy she quickly squashed "Compulsion and alcohol?"

Kara scoffed in mock offense "well I never , Miss Marshall. I would never compel a woman to sleep with me, that's tantamount to rape and rather disgusting." She commented "that being said there was almost always alcohol involved though." She admitted.

"Okay.. okay.. you're a smooth old vampire lady. Able to capture any and all attention of any women you wish. I get it."

The was a hint of jealousy Hayley wasn't able to erase, it was minuscule but Kara detected it and smirked humming in appreciation "Yes I'm glad you're aware of my prowess. Now though I haven't come here to discuss my previous conquests."

Hayley raised a brow and turned around to stare at the woman in her face, her eyes fell to Kara's lips for a moment too long before finding her baby blue eyes amused.