Cheater pt2

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" He whispered huskily.

You bit your lip as you looked away, tucking your hair behind your ear shyly. Danny laughed at your cuteness as he placed his hands on your waist, making you look at him again. "I really really like you"

He said in a low tone as his ears turned a light shade of pink. You smiled as you kissed him on the cheek. "I really really like you too Danny"

You said causing him to smile. "But I can't date you...well not right now atleast"

You said as Danny nodded. "Of course I understand that you still have to get over my asshole brother"

He said as you sighed and nodded, your heart aching as you remembered what you had saw moments ago. "I'll wait for you, I'll wait until you're ready"

Danny said as he held your hand caressing your fingers. You looked up at him as you nodded. "And I'll come back to you"

You said hugging him. Just as you were about to pull away, the door opened revealing your ex-boyfriend / Danny's brother. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

He asked as you pulled away from Danny. "That's what I should be asking you asshole"

You said causing your ex to frown in confusion. "What do you mean?"

He asked just as your so called appeared behind him. "Babe when are we leaving-"

She said, cutting herself off when she saw you standing next to Danny. "Y-y/n"

She stuttered out in shock as you glared at her. "Oh and if it isn't the whore"

You said as you walked up to her, stopping infront her. "I-i thought you guys broke up, he told me that you did"

She said as tears filled her eyes. You rolled your eyes in disgust. "You fuck my boyfriend, and you're crying?"

You said as you grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head backwards causing her to yell out in pain. "I'm gunna beat the fucking shit out of you so bad that you're going to wish you never met me"

You spat out as shoved her against the wall. She let out a yelp as lifted your hand to slap her but your ex boyfriend grabbed your hand to stop you. "Get your filthy hands off her"

Danny said as he grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm behind his back causing him to scream out. "Let go of me you sick fuck!"

He yelled out as Danny smacked the back of his head hardly. "Shut the fuck up"

He said causing your ex boyfriend to huff out in annoyance.

You looked back at your best friend, a look of fear her tear stained face. You lifted your hand and instead of slapping her you punched her in the face causing her to fall onto the floor. She cried out in pain as se held onto her bleeding nose.

Danny let go of his brother, who ran up to your best friend and tried to help her up but you kicked his ass causing him to fall onto your best friend. Danny laughed as your ex boyfriend struggled to stand up and your best friend whined for him to get off her.

You felt Danny grab your hand and you looked at him. "let's go get something to eat"

He said as you nodded and smiled. You guys then walked out of his room, leaving the two pathetic cheaters laying on the floor.

//////////////////////

Wow this is actually longer than the first part lol. I originally didn't know what to add in to make the oneshot longer, but then I thought 'why not add a little spice?'
Tell me what you think about in the comments section, do you think I should've let Danny beat his brother? Or is it better the way that you beat them up yourself?