Halloween

POV: It's Halloween and you're going to the dance dressed as The Miraculous Ladybug but what you didn't know was that your crush Danny was dressed as Cat Noir.

You entered the hall where the dance was being held with your friend, Sarah. The decorations were amazing. There were skeletons and cobwebs out everywhere making the place look spooky, even the lights were dimmed. Your friend Sarah went to the bathroom, leaving you by the punch table. You sighed as you ate a cupcake and waited for her to come back. Just as you were finishing your cupcake you noticed someone walking up to you dressed in a cat outfit, like the one Cat Noir wears in The Miraculous Ladybug.

Your eyes widened as you realised it was your crush Danny. You sat next to him in Geometry and he often helped you when you struggled to answer a question. Danny stopped infront of you and smiled causing you to blush shyly. "Hello my bugaboo, might I just say that you look amazing today"

He said causing you to look away shyly. "t-thank you, you don't look too bad yourself"

you said as Danny chuckled and smiled at you sweetly. "I hope you're enjoying yourself M'lady because if not I'll have to entertain you then"

he said causing you to giggle. "ah no no, I'm enjoying myself. I'm just waiting for my friend"

you said as he nodded. "do you want to dance?"

he asked as he held out his hand. "yes"

you said as you held his hand and you walked onto the dancefloor and danced. you laughed as Danny dance around goofily and smiled at you. You were enjoying your time with Danny as you guys danced and goofed around but your fun ended as your friend Sarah came back from the bathroom completely drunk. You ran over to her in concern as you held her up. Danny helped you as you carried Sarah to a empty chair and placed her down. "thank you"

you said as Danny nodded. "my pleasure M'lady"

you pulled out your phone and texted your dad to pick you up as you sighed in frustration. You looked over at Danny who was looking at Sarah who was mumbling in her sleep. "Uhm I'm gunna take her home"

you said as Danny looked at you and smiled. "do you need any help?"

you shook your head as he nodded. "See ya around Ladybug"

he said as he winked and left causing you to blush shyly.