Rejected

POV: You were just rejected by your crush and you're feeling depressed so your bestfriend Danny cheers you up.

You sighed sadly as you sat next to your bestfriend Danny who was sitting next to you, playing on his phone. Danny looked over at you in concern as you moped about how much life sucks and how you wished you were born a rock instead. Danny sighed loudly in frustration causing you to look at him in confusion.

"Darling what will it take for you to finally realise that you are a wonderful human being and not worthless?" he asked causing you to shrug sadly. "I-i don't know"

you said looking at Danny teary eyed. Danny stood up and looked at you with a pointed look. "You're always like 'I'm so ugly and worthless' NO YOU'RE NOT"

he said loudly causing your eyes to widen in shock as more tears trailed down your cheeks. "B-but he said-"

you tried to say but you were cut off by Danny placing his hands on  your cheeks and squishing them together. "You mean the world to me! You're not worthless, I love you and if you can't love yourself, I'll love you"

he said as he wiped away your tears but more tears trailed down your face. "I-i can't forget what he said"

you said sadly causing Danny to look away in anger. He couldn't take that some stupid boy broke your heart and hurt you like this. "it's okay I understand but you're not worthless."

he said as you nodded. "If you call yourself garbage one more time, I swear to god I'll put you where the garbage belongs"

he said in a threatening tone. "You're beautiful"

he said kissing you on the forehead. "absolutely wonderful specimen, you're beautiful. I love you"

he said kissing you on the nose causing you to giggle. he smiled as he gave you a warm comforting hug. You sighed as you hugged him back. you were glad to have a bestfriend like Danny. He pulled away and wiped your tears away using his sleeve. "Even if you were born a stone I would still love you, I'd take you to all your favourite places and keep you by my side forever"

he said causing you to smile at him happily. "I love you Danny"

"I love you more Y/n"