Starve

POV: you've been starving yourself so that you wouldn't gain weight and your boyfriend Danny gets upset. He's also a British gentleman from the 1800's

TW: mentioning of starvation
A.n: I'm sorry that I didn't mention this earlier, my apologies

You were currently seated infront of your laptop, typing out your English essay that was due for tomorrow. Your boyfriend Danny was coming over but you didn't really want him to because all he'll do is nag you to eat or drink something and you didn't need him complaining while you tried to finish your work. you sighed as you layed back on your bed. he should be here any moment now. You heard a knock on the door and you yelled a come in as the door opened revealing Danny with a plastic bag filled with snacks. "hello there darling"

he said as he placed a kiss on your cheek. He then sat down on a chair and placed the plastic bag on your desk. "Have you eaten yet?"

he asked as you shook your head. "I'm not hungry"

you said causing Danny to frown. "Darling, do you know what would be crazy? If you know, we actually ate today, you know had some sustenance"

he said causing you to roll your eyes. "I know crazy concept right but you know we need food to survive... Obviously not all the time as you have so displayed but you know sometimes food is good"

Danny said as you just looked at him blankly, wishing that he'd just stop talking and let you finish your essay. "water"

he said pointing at you and nodding. "water's also a good idea"

he said but you just looked at your laptop and continued typing. he grabbed your laptop causing you to groan in frustration and glare at him but he gave you a pointed look. "This is not a reminder, go get some fucking food...get fucking water too thank you"

he said as you opened your mouth to say something but he glared at you. "Don't make me tell you again darling"

You groaned as you got out of bed and grabbed the plastic bag, taking out a hamburger. "love ya"

he said as he winked causing you to smile despite the fact that he annoyed you into eating food.