Insecure

KentoNanami132 for requesting this awhile back, sorry for only posting it now. I hope you like it :')

POV: You've been wondering if you should try a new clothing style, one that included wearing more open clothing. Clothes completely different compared to the sweatpants and hoodies you wore all the time. You wanted to change, aswell as impress your boyfriend Danny, that you've been dating for the past six months.

"I wonder if this looks good" you mumbled to yourself as you checked yourself out in the mirror that was placed on the back of your bedroom door.

You were dressed in a maroon skin tight dress that hugged your waist, accentuating your curves. You smiled, trying to encourage yourself and boost your confidence but your  smile soon faded once your eyes landed on your thick thighs. You squished one of your thighs as you sighed. "If only I wasn't fat"

You said to yourself as you were about to unzip the dress but stopped when Danny came into your room holding a black box. You stared at him, baffled by his sudden appearance as he gazed back at you. His eyes trailed over your body as he smiled causing you to blush shyly. "Pardon my staring, but I must say you look absolutely stunning darling"

Danny said causing you to cover your face with the palm of your hands in embarrassment. "No I don't, I look ugly. Like, I'm so fat"

You said pouting  but you were startled by Danny placing his hands on your waist and pulling you closer to him. He looked down at you and frowned. "You're not fat darling..."

"You see all this" he said motioning towards you. "This is just more of you to love"

He said as he caressed your sides, his hands trailing down to your thighs. "And this isn't a exception"

He then leaned down and kissed your head,  kissed your forehead, kissed your nose, and then kissed your plump lips. Every action was affection and gentle as he caressed your head and smiled down at you. "I love you, not just for how you look but for the person that you are. You're amazing and in so glad to have you in my life darling"

You smiled up at him and hugged him. He hugged you back, placing soft kisses on your face causing you to giggle. "I love you Danny"

You said looking up at him. "Thank you for being with me and for loving me even though I'm annoying"

You said causing Danny to laugh and Pat your head softly. "I must admit you are annoying but that's just one of the many other reasons why I love you"

He said as you laughed, hitting his chest lightly. "Hey, that's mean"

You said looking at him and he shrugged. "I'm just being honest love"

"How about you put on some shoes and I'll wait for you downstairs?" Danny said causing you to frown in confusion. "Why?"

You asked as Danny smiled. "I'm taking you out to dinner. You just look so beautiful, I have to show other people how amazing my darling  looks"

He said causing you to smile. "Okay, I'll meet you downstairs"

"I'll be waiting for you darling"

A/n: guess who's back~
  Well I finally decided to update because I was super busy with some things but I'm here now ig. I hope you like this,, please send me any of your requests, I'm open to anything