you remembered me?

Comincia dall'inizio

Peacemaker looked up at him before he fell backwards, Vigilante taking his place. He began to hum at he took the sniper in his hands, pointing it at the mother. Jada watched him curiously before she put her eyes back on the scope, watching as he shot the woman.

"Mama Bear, out," Harcourt said. Vigilante continued to hum happily as he shot the little boy. "Billy Bear, out." He then shot the daughter. "Susie Bear, out." Jada looked away from the scope, not being able to look at the dead children, even if they were butterflies. Even though she would consider herself to be ruthless at most times, she drew the line at most children.

"And now...Papa Bear, ou—" Judomaster kicked Vigilante in the face, cutting his sentence off. He then went over to Peacemaker and kicked him in the stomach before he went over to Harcourt, who drew her gun. But, he quickly flipped her over behind him.

Jada's eyes widened as she watched it happen, not being noticed by the little man yet. "KIAI!" he yelled as Harcourt regained herself, flipping over on her feet.

She went to go run for her gun, but Judomaster kicked it away and then proceeded to kick her in the face, sending her down the hill. Jada pushed herself up from the ground and ran behind him, throwing her body on top of him since she was larger than him.

But, he counterattacked by elbowing her in the stomach repeatedly, making her cough and fall off of him. Vigilante and Peacemaker went over to try and double team him, but he was able to kick their asses.

Jada rolled over onto her back, holding onto her stomach as she tried to catch her breath. She then was able to hop up and grab her gun out of her pocket...just as Vigilante jumped up to dodge the bullets that Judomaster had shot. He tumbled into her, sending the both of them down to the ground behind a log for cover, making Jada let go of her gun and lose it.

He had landed on top of her, their faces inches apart if his face wasn't covered by a mask. "I wasn't expecting to be in this position with you just yet," he commented in a weak voice.

She sneered, "Get the fuck off me." He quickly pushed off of her and lended a helping hand, which she didn't take; instead, she got herself up. She then looked over his shoulder to see Judomaster standing over Peacemaker, who was on the ground. "Fuck," she groaned.

Vigilante quickly spun around and drew out his double knives, running over towards Judomaster, who rammed into Vigilante's stomach before he punched him across the face. Vigilante tried to swing at him again before Judomaster pushed him into a tree, making his knives fall.

Jada quickly ran over and jumped up, using both of her legs to kick him towards Peacemaker, who was able to punch him in the face after being hit in the face by Judomaster's feet. Jada fell swiftly to the ground, rolling over so that Vigilante could come and attack Judomaster from behind as Peacemaker hit him from the front. But, when Peacemaker tried to stab Judomaster, he ended up dodging, which made him stab Vigilante in the arm instead.

"Oh, shit!" Peacemaker cursed as Jada got up from the ground, surveying on what to do.

"Ah, fuck, dude!" Vigilante said angrily.

Peacemaker tried to stab Judomaster again, but he ended up dodging as he kicked Vigilante in the face and grabbed Smith's arm to flip him over on his back. He then kicked Smith in the face, knocking him out.

Jada quickly ran over to the short man, dodging his punch by swerving to the side and proceeding to tackle him. She then started to punch him in the face, making Vigilante whoop behind her to hype her up. But, Judomaster was able to knee her in the stomach, which was already sore from his elbow, making her double over. She tried to regain herself and get up, but he swiftly kicked her in the face just like he did with Smith, knocking her out.