"Sure, just don't touch anything," You warned him, making him nod excitedly.
"Dart and I will stay, we want to see more of these humans fail, it's so funny!" Pouncer laughed and pointed at Kaminari going dunce again.

"Are we being punked by little dragon kids?" Ojiro mumbled while using his tail to whack at some rocks.
"(Y/N), your siblings are so mean!" Mina whined to you.

"They get it from my Uncle Hookfang," You shrugged and picked up Ruffrunner, following the human down a hall.
"So, you have any special moves in mind?" Izuku asked you.

"I sure have! I learned this from my Uncle Barf and Bletch, where I gather up saliva in my mouth, then spitting it at my target, where I then use my plasma blast to ignite the flammable saliva, causing a massive explosion," You explained to him, and he just stared at you for a moment.

"... It's flammable?" Izuku meekly said, making you nod.
"Acts like super glue, used as paint, flammable, and has healing properties, it's multi-used," You nonchalantly told him.
"Careful human, all those kisses will make ye go up in flames!" Ruffrunner giggled mischievously.

"K-kisses?!" Izuku's face turned red immediately as you just sighed and glared at your brother, stopping at a door.
"Ruffy, ye know we're not -" You got interrupted by a female voice.

"Deku! (Y/N)! We were wondering where you both were!" You three turn your heads to see Iida and Uraraka running up to you.
"Hey, Uraraka, hey Iida!" Izuku smiled at them.
"Ochaco, Tenya, please to see you here-"

BOOM

A huge explosion caused the door to burst open, making you quickly spread your wings to push Ruffrunner behind you, and grab Izuku in your arms.
"Are you three okay?!" Iida shouted as Uraraka ran up to check on you and Izuku.

"Yer okay, Zuku?" Izuku opened his eyes, feeling something hard on his back, which made up look up. You are looking down at him, arms wrapped around his waist and wings spread on either side of him. That made him blush heavily.

"I-I-I'm all good!!" He yelped, standing up straight. Uraraka giggled slightly at his actions, just as someone whined in pain, who was on the floor.
"She's got spunk, reminds me of myself," You heard someone say, the dust settling in as Power Loader and Hiccup emerged from the room.

Hastume looked up, gasped and instantly stood up, grinning widely at you and Izuku.
"(Y/N), she's scary," Ruffrunner mumbled from behind you.

"Hey, you two! I was waiting for you both!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's really scary," Ruffrunner hid behind you as you watched Hatsume swarming and pestering the three humans with modifications of costumes, and new additions. Power Loader sighed at the scene, and Hiccup simply sweat dropped.

"Sooo... done anything cool yet?" You turned to Hiccup, who smiled at you.
"Of course I have! Check this out," Hiccup picked up a metal object from the table and revealed it to be a blade.

"My weapon here, Inferno, was first made as a retractable sword I could set aflame. However, I decided it needed to be more than that," He explained and activated Inferno, flames wrapping around the metal.

"Not only I made it double blade, but I made it to become fetched from one another, double the fight and damage," He then attacked two blades on both ends and spun them around, everyone oohing at the quick demonstration.

"Downside, is that I can't use any of my moved while holding both, so that's why I'm here," He shrugged. You smiled at his rambling, but then something caught your eye behind him. You walked forward and placed a claw on the fabric, feeling it closely.

"Why did ye make so many dragon parts?" You wondered, pulling a tail wing flap back and forth.
"Because, Dragon Beauty, you may never know if you need it! Who knows, a quirk might sneak up on you!" Hatsume shouted from over her shoulder.

You turned back to the artificial wings, and stared at it for a while.
"I guess yer right... physical quirks can hurt me and my siblings," You mumbled, retracting your arm away from it, not wanting to even imagine on losing a limb.

"We can lose our wings to these humans? Scary..." Ruffrunner took a step away from it too.
"Trust me... I didn't realize either..." Hiccup muttered.

"(Y/N)... I don't want you to lose a wing or tail like Da," You looked at Ruffrunner, who held onto your tail tightly, looking up at your with worry, which made you place a hand on his head.

"Don't worry, Ruffy, I ain't getting hurt from any of those humans anytime soon,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Hiccup, we need to talk,"

"What's up,"

"I found Stormfly, in Hawaii and Snotlout found Hookfang in Russia,"

"What?!"

"They both said the dragons came from a search party, and that the entire hive is looking for Toothless' kids,"

"That's not good,"

"Hiccup, this is serious. Those kids need to return back so the dragons won't come near the human world. You remember why only Cloudjumper came alone, so I need you to get them to go back,"

"I'm working on it, Astrid. Give me more time,"

"It's not me who you should not make angry... It's Toothless you should worry,"

"..."

"Hiccup... Please... I know you want to see him again, but after everything, you could see him again,"

"... Okay... I will,"

"Good, Snotlout and I already sent Hookfang and Stormfly to report bay to the hive, just make sure that the kids are away from any humans. Toothless is not as nice as he was years back,"

"That's what I'm afraid of... being a dad can make you dangerous,"