Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Face The Flame

You sighed in relief at the fact Izuku won and was in one piece

'He may had a plan, but Zuku winged it for half of the race. I love that in him, but he needs to understand he's still human. He could get seriously hurt,' You thought, and pinned your ears at the side.

"Now the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight. Give it your best!" The screen shuffled again, and stopped at the words 'Calvary Battle'. You listened as Midnight explained the game.

'Oooh, it's like playing Capture the Tooth! But with headbands!' You smiled at your realization, feeling proud of yourself. From last to first place, the points of the headbands go higher, and unfortunately, Izuku has 10,000,000 points.

"Now this is something else, lower ranks fight to become the top rank, betraying and doing everything they can to survive. So cool," You grinned with dark mischief. You may be the child of Toothless and Light, but they made the mistake of having Uncle Hookfang to babysit you.

You suddenly needed to use the restroom, so you got up and shuffled out into the hallways.
'I just need to find directions, or remember where the restroom is,' You started to walk around, turning corners and doors, but couldn't find the restroom.

'A building at the side of a Red Death, and they don't bother putting restrooms everywhere! Stupid humans,' You hissed, turning a corner again, but bumped into something hard. And hot...?

You looked up, and froze, staring up at the giant human, covered in flames.
"Watch it," He snarled, making you instinctively raise your wings a little.

'It's him! The human who set a trap in the forest for me!! That eel, I'll make him pay for what he's-' But then, you remembered something.

"Let's get through this, together!!"

'Why Zuku? Why do you have to make me promise not to fight heroes?!' You thought, before looking up at him.
"Sorry," You simply said, looking straight into his eyes, which made him glare harder.

"I need to go," You moved around him to try and move, but he took a side step and was in front of you again.
"Don't think I don't know who you are, Villain," You noted to yourself that if he says anything else you were going to rip his throat out.

"You may escaped me, and tricked the other pros about your vulnerability, but know this," He growled and leaned closer to you, making your tail flick and claws subconsciously dig into your hands.

"Make one wrong move, and we don't need to worry about monsters like you anymore," You felt the heat around you, and since you were in your different form, you could actually feel the fire.

'Remember what Auntie Stormfly taught me, don't show fear, don't show weakness, and always look flawless while destroying your enemies and bathing in their blood... I don't think I need that last one yet,' You thought.

You stood up tall, and gave him a hard stare.
"I'm not a villain, and I'm not a monster. A monster wouldn't risk their life to save others, or to try and be a gentle soul. I don't know what yer on, but the only monster I see is ye," You snarled and ducked under his arm.

"Plus, ye letting a child escape from your trap. I'd say it's pretty pathetic," You scoffed with a slight laugh, which you heard his flames grow bigger.
'Stupid human, if I hadn't promise Zuku I wouldn't harm a human, I would have shed blood today that wasn't my own,' You thought, finally finding a bathroom.

Endeavor watched as you left, anger building up in his body.
"Shoto," He muttered, turning to stomp away.

"I want you to destroy that dragon,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You made it back in time, seeing the game had already begun and is almost finished. You saw that Todoroki snatched Izuku's headband, making your heart drop.
"Come on, Zuku. Get it back!" You stood up and cheered, seeing his team charge forward.

You then saw his arm glow, and you realized he was unsung his quirk, where Todoroki's own arm burst into flames.
'What? He's doesn't just have an ice power?' Your eyes widened a little, and watched as Izuku swiped the air, distracting the half boy and swiped a headband.

Your eyes gleamed, but you narrowed your eyes to see nothing but a small number.
"Go! Go!" You shouted, seeing Bakugo and Izuku both charging at Todoroki, and you covered your eyes to avoid the scene, but peaked behind your wing.

"TIMES UP!!"

You let out the air you didn't know you held in, and fell on your chair.
"Damnit!!" You groaned, covering your face in frustration.
'Stupid human advances!!' You felt saddened for Izuku to lose, and was ready to give him a hug when he showed up.

"Fourth place, Team Midoriya!!" You opened your eyes and looked over to see that Tokoyami, the bird human, held a bigger number headband.
"Yes!!" You cheered and flapped your wings happily, making tiny jumps.

You decided to meet him down the stairs, so you got up and ran downstairs, passing other students and trying to spot him.
'I can't see him, but maybe, I could smell him,' You closed your eyes, and sniffed the air. You recognized his scent ever since he met you, and you followed the trail of leaves, vanilla, and sweat.

"He should be around he-" You panicked when a very cold hand fell on your shoulder, and quickly turned to bare claws and teeth, but paused to see Izuku, and Todoroki.
"Zuku, I wanted to see you first," You smiled, but it faltered at the sight of his nervous face, and the glare of Todoroki.

"You, I need to talk to you both,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey,"

"Long time no see, you haven't change in years,"

"Hey, I took my time to perfect this beard,"

"Looks fabulous as always,"

"Thanks. Anyways, I brought backup, as promised,"

"Good, ye guys are unstoppable together, and we need that in order to find them,"

"I had an intel inside villain society, someone wants them for themselves,"

"Not good, we need to hurry and find them fast. The flight to Japan is tonight, we can't miss it,"

"Wait, I thought you can fly,"

"Not with the villains on the loose, we need to be incognito,"

"Right,"

"Besides, their food is very delicious, especially their peanuts,"

"Pfft, alright, not more messing around. Let's go,"

"Don't worry (Y/N), we'll get to you before those villains will, we'll return you back home, and everything will be fine,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You suddenly felt a shock at the back of your neck, making you subconsciously rub it.
"Are you okay?" Izuku whispered to you, making you nod.

"Someone was thinking about me,"
____________________________________

If you all had caught on, I changed (Y/N)'s personality a little. I want them to not really trust anyone fully yet, and the only ones they trust are Izuku and Aizawa.

Since their run in with heroes in the beginning, they're perspective on humans changed, and I want them to see them differently over time.

Anyways, comment on any theories on the add ins I made, I want more comments!! They're great and funny!! They make my day!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!