Chapter 37

Chapter 37- Fight Muscle with Fire

"They're scent is closer, fly faster!"

"The woods? I thought they hate staying in the ground?"

"Maybe they're being held hostage!"

"Not on out watch, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So fast!!" Iida gasped, out of breath as you ran past him in your dragon form, jumping over boulders and flying though obstacles Pixie-Bob made for you.

You landed near the water, slurping the water up to stay hydrated, and sighed.

'This is what I get for imprinting on humans,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After brutal training and eating dinner, the Wild Wild Pussycats said that there was a activity that the classes can do. Sadly, Kirishima, Sato, Sero, Ashido and Kaminari couldn't come with you all.

"Class 1-B will be the first to be the scarers! The winners will be the class that scares the best!" Tiger said, giving out papers.
"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami muttered under his breath.
'Why does he keep saying that?' You wondered, and looked at your papers.

"Hey Zuku, we're partners, what are the odds eh?" You told him, and he nodded, face red.
"Partners," He mumbled, then a hand grabbed his shoulder roughly.
"Oi Deku, trade with me!!" He pointed at Todoroki then at you.

"Sorry Bakugo, can't trade," You shrugged, and wrapped your tail around Izuku, who looked like he was about to pass out.
"Alright then, Start everyone!!" Pixie-Bob cheered.

"Try not to scream Zuku,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you waited for your turns as you hear screams in the forest.
"Guess humans are more scary when they want to be," You said. But then, Pixie-Bob started to sniff the air.
"The air, it has a strange scent," She mumbled.

You smelled it too, it was bad and gross. Then suddenly, Pixie-bob was thrown into the bushes, where someone bashed her head.
"What the?!" Mandalay, Tiger, and Ragdoll readied themselves to fight.

Humans emerged, and they had a deadly aura around them.
'Villains,' You let out a low growl, crouching down and bared your teeth.
"Now way, why are there villains attacking the camp?" Mineta fearfully asked.

"How are you school of UA? We are part of the action said from the League Of Villains," A lizard-like person said with arms wide out.
"League Of Villains?" Ojiro mumbled, tail raised.