Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Down Dragon

"You two are really something!!" The sludge thing cackled as it created a massive fire and explosion in a convenience store

"You two are really something!!" The sludge thing cackled as it created a massive fire and explosion in a convenience store. Heroes and civilians were nearby, looking at the scene.
"It has a hostage!!" The water hero pointed out and spotted the blond boy named Katsuki Bakugou.

"How dare you prey on a child?!" Death arms shouted and charged to attack. But the moment he landed a punch, the sludge made his fist sink inside.
"What is this?! Some kind of goo?!" He couldn't say anything as as the villain knocked him down.

"It's the villain that attacked me..." Came a mutter from the same boy, Izuku Midoriya, as he stood behind the crowd. He immediately felt shame. He was the cause that All Might dropped the villain.

He wasn't the only one feeling trapped.

You couldn't move at all, it was like your body was nothing but a rag doll. You tried everything, scratch, bite, but it was all futile.
'Dammit, I need to get out. I can't breathe!' You wanted to flap your wings, but it wasn't working at all.

"Look!! It has the dragon villain with it too!" Someone screamed, and the heroes spotted the dragon villain inside, moving around and poking their head out. Of course, they couldn't see that you were struggling to be free.

"Shit! They're working together!" Death Arms growled as more fire spread out, causing the heroes to back down and help civilians. You felt the human that was stuck with you struggle to, and he managed to rip his face out of the sludge.

"Get me out of here!! You messed with the wrong guy to mess with!!" You heard the human shout something, but you still couldn't understand, though you could guess he was angry. Suddenly, an explosion appears next to you, and you flinched, but couldn't move as you were stuck.

"Now, let's see your quirk, ally!!" The sludge screamed and you felt your muscle tightened. The sludge was confused, not being able to control you into using your quirk. Then he realized something.

"What the-?!"

"I'M DONE PLAYING!!"

'Let. Me. GO!!'

Thunder was heard, and clouds swirled the sky. The sludge suddenly was sparking with purple electricity, and a glow was seen from inside. Izuku heard a high pitch sound coming from the villain as the sludge was starting to panic.

"The ally! What is it-?!"

"GET DOWN!!"

BOOM

One big and powerful thunder bold was struck down from the sky, directly hitting the sludge villain. Dust surrounded everything, and Izuku opened his eyes to see All Might shielding him. Along with that, wings was spreading from behind the sludge, and something was shout out of the villain.