Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel

Start from the beginning

Wind magic shoots behind the demon who stood without any fear towards the magic.

"Vacuum Wall...." The demon chanted until a white transparent vacuum wall appeared behind him devouring the spirit storm like it was nothing. "Everything is meaningless before my word soul magic..." The demon revealed with a sly smirk.

'Word soul magic? His magic is insane! Now that I'm stronger, I can tell... I can't beat this guy...'  Yuno gritted his teeth in annoyance. He knew that at this moment he wasn't strong enough to fight this demon.

Snapping his head up he grinned when he sensed some familiar magic.

"Tch, At least, not alone!" he chuckles.

The loud scream of Asta resonates at the whole place with Mimosa holding him from behind. Y/N followed along from behind as well as they fell from above the fight. 

"Yuno!" The ash blond shouted up to his lungs while holding the Demon-Destroyer sword in his right hand.

"Took you long enough, Asta, Y/N" Yuno lets out a sigh of relief at the presence of the magicless boy and white haired female.

Mimosa uses her plant magic as she wrapped herself, Y/N, and Asta with strong green vines. Her breath hitches when her eyes land on the demon. 

"What the heck is that creepy black thing?!" Asta shouted in disbelief.

Y/N's breath hitches as she gazes at a very familiar face. Unknowingly her heart weighs down with a feeling of dread and her eyes glossed over.

"I see that some uninvited guests have arrived..." The demon huffed before eyeing Y/N from the corner of his eyes "And the main course has arrived" he directed his right palm towards the white haired female.

"Come here..." he chanted until the small figure of the female is in front of him. He grabs her face with his right palm with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Would you look at that" The demon senses the turmoil inside of her.

"Y/N!"

Y/N pulls her face away from the demon in disgust before closing her eyes with a cold sweat. She could still feel the swirling mess inside of her mind from her past self trying to break free.

"It's almost time" he murmured but a certain light magic user dashes towards him.

'Word soul magic. Whatever he says becomes a reality. Is that how he recreated Ronne's switching magic, too?' Patry summons his grimoire. A light magic in a form of a whip emerged from his right hand.

"Stay away from her!" The light magic user shouted. "Light Creation Magic: Light Whip of -"

"Vanish..." The demon chanted making the whip disappear, not liking how Patry interrupted him. "Iron Spears..." he chanted once again making multiple black metal pierce the elf's body.

The light magic user let out an ear-piercing scream before a red liquid slowly soaked his white silk clothes. 

"Y/N...Patry...." The copy magic user who has just awakened forced himself to speak.

"Don't touch her!" Yuno and Asta shouted in unison after they witness how the demon even laid his hand on Y/N.

"Asta! That creepy black thing is behind all of this!" The wind magic user informed as the ash blond surrounded himself with anti-magic power to transform into his black form.

They both dashed towards the demon in order to save Y/N. The demon just chuckles in amusement at the two foolish humans that even dared to fight against him.