Chapter 10: The Party

Start from the beginning

.

Jimin answered him immediately, "No one is taking anyone anywhere. Okay? We are all friends. And to show you our solidarity, we'll come to your next party. How about this Friday night? I'm sure you're having some kind of soiree for something. Maybe a 'Mid-Term Pool Cooler' so we could relax a bit instead of being in books and computers all the time. We'll definitely come to that."

.

"We?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he picked up on the pronouns Jimin was using often.

.

"Tae, Jungkook is my adopted sibling. I'm supposed to show him around the place. Remember? Socializing is part of it."

.

"Well if he needs to socialize, I think Molly would be more than happy to help him with that. Everyone still remembers their juicy kiss outside my house."

.

I knew he was saying that to get a negative reaction from me but I didn't let it bother me. I answered him, "All the more reason for us to come to your party. We'll make even better memories." I was getting an inkling of why Jimin suggested for Tae to throw this party. This would be our time to let everyone know we were together. Hot damn! This party was definitely going to be very memorable.

.

Taehyung finally looked at Jimin and he nodded, "Okay. That sounds like a plan. So Friday." Then he watched me, "Don't worry Jeon, I'll have plenty of condoms ready for you. Now that you're Jimin's 'friend' there are so many girls waiting to get a piece of you. I'll invite them all." And he grinned.

.

But I grinned back, "Invite everyone. That's not a problem." I knew he said that part not to edge me but to see Jimin's reaction. And so said so done, his eyes had turned at Jimin who just smirked along with us. Jimin was such a great actor.

.

"Hmm... Sounds like Jungkook might get lucky on Friday," Jimin said and Tae smiled.

.

"Looks so. Don't worry, Kit. I'll make sure Cinderella makes an appearance too. Later!" and he left us.

.

We continued our day as normal and did not let his discussion affect us in any way. However when we went home by Jimin after, I couldn't stop laughing while Jimin expressed his disgust.

.

"OMG!!! I wanted to LITERALLY KILL him when he said he was bringing all those girls for you to fuck. UGH!!!"

.

He slammed down on his fluffy bed and I immediately joined him. I hovered over his beautiful face and body. Even when Jimin was upset, he was so gorgeous. I laughed and caressed his cheek, "Hmm... Little does he know, there's no girl or woman out there for me. You are all I need, my love."

.

Jimin was still grousing, "Yeah but he's just so unbearable at times. I've been doing what he asked for years. The one time I stop, he's upset. Did you see how he was looking at you? Like if you were the devil incarnate."

.

I lifted his chin up and made him look at me, "Jimin. You and Tae have been friends for a long time. Maybe he's right."

.

"Ha! Wha... You believe him?"

.

"All I'm saying is, you guys used to hang out all the time so when you stopped all your interactions, he noticed."