"y-yeah" Joseph said nervously

".... You're very old" Josuke said and you giggled

"i...You're not wrong, how about we get to know each other?" Joseph asked Josuke, you took this as a hint that you needed to go, so you left and went to the others, you looked at them and you were confused again, suzie was crying, Holly was trying to comfort her and Jotaro was angry. You just sat down and stayed quiet.

"we should stop with the fighting and crying, I think we're making poor (y/n) uncomfortable, right?" suzie asked and you shook your head

"whenever I'm sad papa would hug me and he would tell me something, have you tried that so you won't be sad anymore?" you asked her and she smiled.

"no, how did he do it?" suzie asked. You got up to her and hugged her

"he then would caress my head like that and he would tell me to not get sad about anything because papa will always be here for me and he'll always try to make me happy..... In your case I don't know who would say that to you, maybe your kid?" you said and she laughed and she then hugged you.

"you're such a nice child (y/n)" she said

"are you trying to steal my grandma?" Jotaro asked you.

"no, she looked sad and I wanted to make her happy" you said

"you barely know her" he said

"I don't need to know someone so I can make them happy" you said and he shook his head.

Around a few weeks later suzie and Joseph left, suzie said something about a divorce but she then decided to not to do that, Josuke ended up staying with you all since it would be hard on suzie to live in the same house as Josuke, it would be a reminder of Joseph's betrayal.

Right now you were crying your eyes out because you just found out about dio being dead, Jonathan and Josuke are trying their best to comfort you but nothing was working.

"can I try to calm her down on my own? Since i know how she feels" Josuke said, Jonathan nodded and left. Josuke then hugged you

"I know how it feels, I know what you feel... I was like that when I lost my mom and my grandpa, I felt alone, I felt an immense pain in my heart.... But then I got here and met everyone, and they are great people and they helped me a lot, that's what helped me go through the pain I felt, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help you as well" he said

"but these people are your family, papa was my only family!" you said.

"I know... But you have your friend, he's been with you since day one so he is your family as well" Josuke said, you cried in Josuke's arms for a while until you wanted to go and drink some water, Josuke got you from your hand and guided you to get some water.

"can we have some water?" Josuke asked Holly, Holly turned and looked at you, still some tears were running down your cheeks, she kneeled in front of you and wiped your tears

"oh dear, all those tears you shed dehydrated you... I'll get you some water right away" she said and she went to get some water for you.

"Josuke do you want some as well?" she asked Josuke

"no thank you" he said, she then came up to you and handed you a glass of water, you took it and drunk your water.

"thank you" you said and you gave the glass back to her.

"let's go to sit outside and get some fresh air" Josuke said and you nodded, he took your hand again and guided you outside

"I don't think your father would want you to be sad" he told you and you looked at him.