39 - Just the beginning

Beginne am Anfang

His eyes, the brightest shade of blue, were barely visible from the largely dilated pupils. He stared at me as he applied the smallest amount of pressure on my nerves. I stared at his lips: slightly parted, swollen from how much he kissed me and the small breaths leaving behind a light sound.

He watched me as his fingers entered my pussy and then moved in and out. He watched as I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes for a brief moment before he reached my spot and rubbed it, making my eyes shoot open.

"Liam," I moaned out, feeling his lips on my chest and then on my nipple. Just as my release came close, my chest was covered in light pink spots from Liam's lips. He took his fingers out of me and after sucking them clean, he grabbed a condom out of the drawer of the bedside table before rolling it on his cock, and trusted deep inside me.

I placed my hands on his shoulders as he fucked me. His lips collided with mine again before he pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His pace slowed, leaving slow and pleasurable thrusts. I frowned as I looked at him. "You were pregnant." I was hoping I could leave this conversation and just forget about it. But that wasn't how relationships worked, unfortunately.

"Either way, I wasn't going to keep it," he nodded once.

"But you could've told me. I know I would've had no say in your decision but what hurt me the most was the fact that you thought I'd be mad. It was as if you didn't know me or trust me abundantly to be brave enough to tell me," what was worse, was the fact that he saw right through it. "And I didn't find out today," he said. "I overheard Margo and Laura's relationship." He smiled lightly. "It's a shame I know Italian. You can't talk in secret in front of me," I smiled before I cupped his face and pulled his face down. I kissed him as his pace increased and drove us both to our releases.

"Ti amo," he smiled before he pecked my lips.

Once I was laying on top of him as we tried to catch our breaths, he stared through the window as I looked at him. I missed him so damn much, these moments felt surreal.

"Did you lose it or did you get an abortion?" He asked, his eyes slowly drifting onto me.

"I never got one. But I do think I lost it." Although I haven't gotten my period yet. "But I'm still late. And I don't know if it's still there or if it's just a side effect of a miscarriage." Liam frowned as his hands played with my hair.

"Maybe you should get tested then." I pressed the side of my face to his chest. "What?"

"I'm scared your father might find out," Liam chuckled as he caressed my head.

"He has nothing to do with this. Besides, he'll be dead by next week so you have nothing to worry about," I smiled as I trailed my fingertip across his bicep.

"For good now?"

"I hope so. He'll go down with his own father who did unspeakable things to that woman."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing that could concern me. But I did hear the fact that Val was scared of his own son." I frowned as I lifted my head up and then rested my chin on the hand that was on his chest. "Francesco has an affair with Nora and leaves the estate at night to see her," my eyes slightly widened. "He thought that his son was one to be trusted. But he was soon proved wrong."

"At least now you know that," he nodded once as his eyes roamed around my face.

"But I do still have questions."

"Like?" He smiled at me before he gently tugged my hair.

"Like who was responsible for impregnating my aunt," that got dark pretty quickly. "As much as I don't give two shits about her father, I want to know if that bastard is still alive so I could kill him." He sighed. "I think that even Francesco would want to know that. Because regardless of how much he hates us, he loved his sister and cared for her like a brother should've."