4: Law Of Lap Pillows

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

"Today's been exhausting! So many clients wanted advice on the laws and regulations now that new ones have been doled out by the Qixing." Yanfei says coming into my abode. She looked tired, and so she was barely able to stand. Seeing this, I set down my book, before picking her up in my arms and carrying her back to the sofa I was sitting on. 

"You've done good work today, Yanfei." I said, placing a quick kiss on her lips, which promptly gives her some energy back. She kisses me back, moving to sit on my lap whilst wrapping her arms around me. We eventually pull away, leading to Yanfei to rest her head on my shoulder. I gently rubbed her on the back, before an idea plopped into my head.

"Since you are so fatigued, may I interest you in resting your head on my lap then?" I whispered into her ear slyly. Yanfei shivered before moving away in consideration. Coming to a conclusion She smiles, before laying down and resting her head on her lap in a manner so she could look up at me. I ran a hand through her hair as she then closed her eyes to just enjoy the moment. 

"This . . . is rather nice."

"See? Now rest up. I'll take care of you, alright?" 

Yanfei giggled at the thought of being pampered by me, with me running my hands through her hair. We made small talk here and there, talking about life, how we've been doing, how our jobs have been so on and so forth. Eventually Yanfei got tired of it, to which she sat upright and motioned for me to lie down on her lap. 

"Your lap?"

"Of course! It's only natural that I return the favor to you. Now come on then." Yanfei tells me. I sigh, and embarrassedly rested my head on her lap, leading her to giggle at my trepidation. She ran her hand through my hair, commenting that it was a lot softer than she imagined, asking if used conditioner on it often.

"Well, I suppose so. It's nice to keep my hair nice. If that makes sense" I admitted to her.  She laughs, stating that was something only I could say, to which I laughed and agreed with her. After a while Yanfei leaned over to place a soft kiss on my lips. 

"It's rewarding to have you like this. It makes me love you even more than I do." She says, placing another kiss on my lips, which led me to sit up and pull her close to me in order to further our session. Before we could go further, I stopped her.

"Ah ah ah, Let's not delve there yet." I said, gently pushing away and moving her hands from where they were starting to drift.

"Oh~ Why noooot, you cant just tease me like that." Yanfei whines. 

"Why, is there a law against that?"

Yanfei pouted and punched me in the shoulder lightly.

"Oh, shush you, don't you use that against me."

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------